News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Women's Only shoots for 2010

Started by yellowhousejake, March 30, 2010, 03:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

Afternoon all!

I am working to send flyers and invites to as many womens organizations as I can about the upcoming Women's only shoots. Please send me any contacts you would like a flyer sent to so I can get them in the mail right away. Also please provide the desired contact info for your state and I will include that in the invite.

contact to send flyers to, email or usps address.
contact info for the invite, YOUR email or USPS address.

Thanks,

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

LayloPro

Hey Jake,

thanks for stepping up on this!
We have an all woman shoot here in SoCal coming up for June 26-27th @ Glen Helen at the West End Gun Club...response to it from the gun shows so far will probably mean we need to do a 2nd one this year here in fall, but I have no problem doing that....
It originally started from a conversation with our TEA party coordinator out here in the IE, but has grown some since then..... ^:)^
The CenCal & Norcal groups may be doing their own all woman shoots as well, they just have to organize them their way......each AO is a bit "different"......
And that's a good thing! O0
Our promo/contact/"spark plug" down here is 22calgal....PM her, and she'll be able to let you know who she's already talked with.
Be well!!
LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Antibubba

Please keep us informed about this--it's an interesting idea.
A rifle cannot win a war; it is just a tool.  Wars are fought and won in the hearts and minds of the people.