News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Cheaper Than Dirt Promo

Started by BaldDragn, May 07, 2010, 01:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaldDragn

Cheaper Than Dirt is running a promo page for us.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ShootingEvents/ShootingEventDetails.aspx?sid=12528

I'd like to do some corrections but I'm STOKED that they are advertising us.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

bob 210

That is absolutely outstanding!
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

moose

woo hoo!! im starting to get the feeling that appleseed is going to become a long standing tradition...
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.–Thomas Jefferson

Double D

nice find!

and it looks like the central valley shoots are already posted for the rest of the year.  i just added mariposa to the list
"We are dedicated to this cause, but those that came before us were committed to the cause of liberty. We seem to be nearly unbelievable in today's world, but we hardly measure up to men like Issac Davis."  BaldDragn

V

I hadn't realized its all the Appleseed events right, this page lets you choose a state and see events within range of a city, etc.

Great!

Josey Wales

.. I just sent them a personal thank you for supporting the program..
..let them know their efforts are appreciated..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Another D.O.M.

This is really fabulous - the search by zip or state bit adds a nice touch to it.  Someone appreciates our program, as they spent a bit of time creating this for us.
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore