News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 17-18th "All Hands on Deck"

Started by BlueFeather, March 19, 2010, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFeather

Hey guys, its your regional coordinator here... are you getting ready for the big April 19th Cross-country Appleseed?

Well, we NEED YOU TO WORK THAT WEEKEND!  Colorado events are filling up, and we need more instructors.  If you are not signed up to work, please do so.  Brighton is sold out and Fountain is close to it, so we need everyone we can get.  If you know of anyone who has not been on the board in a while, remind them of this important weekend.

You remember how transformative Appleseed was for you, so lets help make it so for all our students!

Thank You

/Bluefeather
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. (not Edmund Burke)

Sheepdog

Greetings all Colorado Instructors & IITs and Neighboring Instructors considering a border raid as an excuse to visit the beautiful Rockies! We are within a few weeks of the biggest Appleseed event yet, and here is what I see.

Brighton, CO   Sheepdog/SB  RF (IIT), Skid (IIT4)   

Fountain, CO   redneck/SB  Colorado Pete (IIT3), Blue Skies (IIT3), oneshot_onehole (IIT)   

Gunnison (Lost Canyon), CO   /SB  esaabye (IIT), iron site (IIT), Cowboy (IIT 2)   

Soooo...what don't I see??     

Or more to the point WHO don't I see??  Well we need a bunch of help for the first shoot to sell out- Brighton and Fountain which will be the next to go over the top! Then there is Gunnison Still without a shootboss!

This is an all hands on deck weekend.  This weekend belongs to RWVA.  That means it belongs to US.  We are the RWVA.  We need full turn out for this weekend. 

PM Nickle, Instructor Scheduling, & Bluefeather when you decide where you want to instruct.

Let's kick off 2010 with a 100% instructor turn out and make our SC proud!!   

Thanks in advance for getting those PMs in.

Best Regards, Mike/Sheepdog

RAMSEUR: SEVEN OH EIGHT

Romeo's Hero

Hey Colorado,

Double D and I will be coming out to for the Gunnison, CO April 17-18 shoot  ;D. I will be SB and he will instruct. Any assistance in promotions and range information would be helpful  :bow:. We will be flying in from California on the Friday before (most likely to grand junction). Is there someone local who I can have the Shoot Boss box sent to? Does someone already have the misc supplies (tape/paint/staplers/backer supplies)?

Thanks All,

"Romeo's Hero"
Juliette
Rifleman's Cadence: one well placed shot every 2 to 3 seconds..... unless your hyperventilating (modified from AmbulanceDriver)

A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user. - Theodore Roosevelt

RifleWoman

You might want to contact Franktown_kid and see what his plans are.  He's the SC here in CO and I know he has all the supplies, but I don't see where he's going to be for that weekend
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

esaabye

Great, glad you stepped up, I was starting to wonder if the shoot would go off.

I am coming up from the Springs, about 2.5 hours away, so I am not the one to send anything too but I would be happy to bring up anything that Franktown_Kid has to send or help in any other way. 

I will be arriving Friday night with my son 9 who will be shooting.  Looks like we will be at the Super 8 based on price.  I hope to complete my IIT2 that weekend so will send you my written before hand.

I have not shot this range but I can say come prepaired for any weather, it is still ski season just down the road at Crested Butte.  It is a nice Mountain town, looking forward to spending the weekend.

Lilmac929

Who / how do I contact to volunteer my time for the Brighton, CO  event on April 17th & 18th?

Thanks.

EEL

PM inbound.  Sheepdog is the Shoot Boss.

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Lilmac929