News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Muster Night II Check In

Started by Greg in MO, March 16, 2010, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg in MO

Anyone here this evening?  Let's talk about your upcoming shoots.

Greg

rgrosz

I made it tonight. Don't think I've got to much to say. Will try to make it to Sioux Falls, if I can afford it. Right now just trying to warm up and get used to the time change.  :(

Rob

Greg in MO

I sympathize...  I am hoping to get up your way this year.  I may drag a couple other MO instructors with me.

Greg

rgrosz

You might want to wait a while, or learn to swim. It still is cold West River and here it's just wet.

Rob

AFTERMATH

Check out the pics in the Henderson, MN AAR...
Appleseeders don't mind wet and cold...  There's nothing like actually having to bail out your firing position!
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=12367.0
O0
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Whisker

Quote from: rgrosz on March 16, 2010, 10:28:21 PM
I made it tonight. Don't think I've got to much to say. Will try to make it to Sioux Falls, if I can afford it. Right now just trying to warm up and get used to the time change.  :(

Rob

Come to Sioux Falls.   :sos:
What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.

rgrosz

I plan to, maybe with some in-laws, out-laws, and grand babies.

Rob