News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

~ ~ ~ ~ CONCLUDE YOUR PURCHASE details for the new PROJECT APPLESEED BANNER ~ ~

Started by Castle Mountain, March 09, 2010, 12:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Mountain

Dear Appleseed folks who have sought to purchase the new PROJECT APPLESEED BANNER

To complete your purchase of the new banner please contact  'Scott'   at Fast Signs
to conclude and provide payment, postage requirements and mailing details to
where you want your PROJECT APPLESEED banner sent to you.
Once again their charge for this banner is $88.00 + postage.

FAST SIGNS  Attention: Scott

3024 - North University Street
Peoria, Illinois  61604

* http://www.fastsigns.com/420?utm_source=goo&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=420&utm_campaign=localmaps

Telephone :   1-309-682-5300

If you call today Tuesday , March 9th you may still be in time to purchase one before he finishes his production run.

I sincerely hope you enjoy this banner and that it will prosper all your
efforts in promoting the nation's Appleseed growth, because grow this
year we will. I greatly admire those Appleseed states that are going forward this year
with their promotion efforts. My wish for success is the same for all.
Congratulations to, Illinois, California, Ohio, Texas, Wisconsin and New York State and Indiana
for moving forward with this, and thanks again to 'EEL', 'Pappy', 'The Guy', 'Deacon', 'V', 'Hoover' and 'Patriot Gal" for your enthusiasm
and input to bring this design to birth. Thank you Fred for your support behind this effort to enable price point advantage.

I have made arrangements for the Appleseed nation at large for those who
at some later date want to purchase a banner. This  banner will be on file with Fast Signs permanently!

Again I remind all that it was because of you all coming together like this that all of us were able
to earn such a good price. Those who come after us will have to create their own
opportunity to band together and arrange to order their own volume purchase discount.
All you have to do is call and place your order with Scott.  Again price point advantage goes to an order of ten or more.

FYI I drove over to Bloomington, Il to meet EEL & Garand69 & Boba Fett enroute to WSMB
to give them my finished banner and stand.  Apart for the success this banner has enjoyed at a
Appleseed  gun show promotion "Operation Steel Appleseed"[/size]
will be the first time this banner will have had opportunity for service, in the field, for a major Appleseed  shoot event.
I do hope  it will be well received, and permitted to be used on base.
Strong Branding of the Appleseed image will serve our efforts and cause
and this banner should do well. Again it is a definite compliment to 'V's banner. I feel the two belong together.

Details of the frame I built to hold it ( 3 ten ft. sticks of 1" white Cresline PVC pipe + 2 elbows + 2 'T' + a small tin of pvc cement)
with small bungee cords to secure it. Many thanks to 'Pappy' for this great frame idea! I did it just the way he suggested and it turned out great!!

For out door use you can pound 3' or 4' x  3/4" rebar into the ground and merely insert the two legs
of the frame over it. The frame has two horizontals (distance matching the height of the banner and two verticals
matching the width of the banner with a 1/2" gap on either side all around the banner.

Best regards,

CM
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

V

Mine's on its way $97 all in with S&H here to California.

Thanks
Phil

Ratchett

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

R1SGx2

"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

V

Forget to say, the banner arrived in double quick time and we used it around our admin table at the Escondido CA shoot last weekend.

Its a great addition to make a range look like we own it, bedecked with multiple banners, Rev. War flags, a table with handouts and flyers. Makes the whole shoot look like an organization that knows what its about, is here for the long haul.

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

Thanks again.
V

Quote from: V on March 09, 2010, 03:51:19 PM

Thanks
Phil

Fred

Ordered nine for North Carolina today.

Shipping is higher than indicated above - seems they underestimated the shipping - the way to go is to get more than one at time, as shipping per banner is MUCH cheaper.
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Jules

This is gorgeous! How did I miss this?.............( look there's a squirrel)

Will have to talk to BD about getting one. Just ordered 6 Steps of Firing the Shot, from Atticus.

Jules
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Deacon

Got one ordered today......

It will be a great addition to the box of stuff that fills the back of my truck!

Thanks Castle Mountain!

Deacon

Castle Mountain

There is nothing that exists today (man made that is) that was not first an idea in someone's head.
Moreover, there exists among some within Appleseed, a certain synergism that takes place when an
idea is conceived and the right people get together.
This 'NEW'    PROJECT APPLESEED banner is exactly what you are talking about V.

Every time I looked at your banner V, I felt a longing that there was something missing, that there was
something not complete. Hence the Captain Parker image standing against the backdrop of America
as if he were still over watching the nation he helped to give birth to with his own life, identified
with the title he stands under, which we  all stand under for that matter, namely PROJECT APPLESEED.
Now the two banners make the other complete, more synergy. I am grateful for the feed back from
many of you during the development stage of the banner and to Fred for saying go for it

I personally treasure the joy many of you have expressed from the use of this banner. Thank you
for all your positive comments. I take delight in your success.

I Only wish that 'every state' with in the Appleseed nation, would get on board and be more intense about promoting
with a higher profile the branding image of Appleseed.

Some evidently think it important and enjoy the success and others continue  to do what they
have always done, not seeing nor appreciating the great importance of image before the very public they spend two days with.

Visuals are powerful things in of themselves. Deacon had a great idea to further employ the use of the Wisconsin banner and that is to do a photo op
in front of the banner with Captain Parker witnessing the presentation of a Rifleman's Badge to a newly accomplished Rifleman.
What a great memory photo to capture for some family member to treasure for every.

I heard a roomer that Fred personally bought ten of these new banners. Where the heck is the rest of the Appleseed Nation on this?
California is rocking with promotion and image, Illinois, Ohio, Missouri, New York.   Pappy recently spoke to me about the success
he enjoyed with the two banners at this gun show, with them hung  prominently behind their two display tables. I think he described
the two banners together  as better than sex. :o       **) ^:)^ ^:)^ ..:..         ^:)^      @)   oops, did i say that?  sorry Pappy. :cool2:

Now that is a strong image and it emphases the power of marketing and image.

"it is better to be first in the publics mind than to be first in the market place,
because if you are 'first' in the publics mind, you own the market place."
   and....." if you continue to do the things you have always done, you will continue to get the results you have always got."
We can see what states are going to rock the nation this year, that is for sure.

Thanks again V, old chap, your program sound simply maaarvelous!  O0

I would love to see pictures.

Cheers,,

CASTLE MOUNTAIN

Quote from: V on March 30, 2010, 02:48:57 PM
Forget to say, the banner arrived in double quick time and we used it around our admin table at the Escondido CA shoot last weekend.

Its a great addition to make a range look like we own it, bedecked with multiple banners, Rev. War flags, a table with handouts and flyers. Makes the whole shoot look like an organization that knows what its about, is here for the long haul.

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

Thanks again.
V

Quote from: V on March 09, 2010, 03:51:19 PM

Thanks
Phil
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in