News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

“Did you say a 15 yard Appleseed??

Started by desertrat144, March 08, 2010, 05:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwarven1

Luv2BFree and I took some of the 15 yard targets to the range yesterday. Weather was pretty iffy with a LOT of thunderstorms in the area. They worked out very well; I wouldn't have a problem with running an AS with these at an indoor range.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

desertrat144

Sounds good.  I'm not sure if holding a 'different type' of Appleseed would need Fred's prior approval for publicity coordination, &c.  Should the program get restarted, AS would have the potential to double in one month by extension to those previously blocked by age and organizational (BSA, GSA, &c.) considerations.

Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

desertrat144

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

desertrat144

Quote from: dwarven1 on June 02, 2010, 06:23:50 PM
Luv2BFree and I took some of the 15 yard targets to the range yesterday. Weather was pretty iffy with a LOT of thunderstorms in the area. They worked out very well; I wouldn't have a problem with running an AS with these at an indoor range.

With all the new plans being put into place, are you still game to give this a shot (GROAN!!)?  It may actually work on several levels.

Tom