News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Started by bob 210, March 03, 2010, 12:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

Hear ye, Hear ye,  Laylopro and Camljr have both successfully completed their Senior Instructor requirements and have taken their place in the ranks of the Senior Instructors.
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Rocket Man

Right on!   ^:)^

Guess I'll stop sassing them so much then...   ;D
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)

Freeman

Freeman
n.
1. A person not in slavery or serfdom.
2. One who possesses the rights or privileges of a citizen.

"Liberty is not a means to a political end. It is itself the highest political end." – Lord Acton

Appleseed: The only program endorsed by the Founding Fathers and GSG9.

LayloPro

Thank you, Bob......

I appreciate the efforts you guys have invested in me....and all our little "side conversations" about caves & hide out gunners & promos & such.... O0 ^-^

When I went looking thru the list of SI's, I see that they are the folks who have stepped it up another notch on the trail for AS.......

Talk about yet another great bunch of folks to work with!! O0 :bow: O0

And I discovered my "blue felt special clown bat" had some how magically gone from being a single shot boltie, to being a semi-auto clip fed model......I think the MI's have the belt fed full auto versions....... **) **) %) **) **)

Ohhhh, we are gonna have some serious fun with our IIT's out here now!!   ~~:) ;) :cool2: O0

Thanks all.

Cam, Congrats, bro....glad you listened way back when....... O0

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

kool aid

Well, if FRED were here.
He might, a haiku, for y'all
WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME!

The floor is now open for FMJ and Fight Club recitations.....

Take a moment and remember the kind of man you chose to be when you got yourself out of that last scrape. Maybe you prayed that you would be different if he delivered you. Maybe you found hope here you thought unreachable. Do not concern yourself with anything 'els THAT. Make the mission first.

Grandson of Liberty

Quote from: kool aid on March 03, 2010, 03:04:00 AM

The floor is now open for FMJ and Fight Club recitations.....

Now don't get me started.  :))

But seriously-- well done, gentlemen!   O0  :bow:
"Who hasn't done 'Number 2' on Bob yet?"- Jr. Birdman, Piru IBC, Three-Oh-Nine

LayloPro

Please recall....I am, now, a "kinder & gentler" Animal Mutha' .......

Belt feds are still best..... :---

LLP

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

kool aid

Quote from: LayloPro on March 03, 2010, 03:56:49 AM
Please recall....I am, now, a "kinder & gentler" Animal Mutha' .......

Belt feds are still best..... :---

LLP

YOU choose your level of involement in project appleseed!
Take a moment and remember the kind of man you chose to be when you got yourself out of that last scrape. Maybe you prayed that you would be different if he delivered you. Maybe you found hope here you thought unreachable. Do not concern yourself with anything 'els THAT. Make the mission first.

jacques

Nice work guy. Congrats on that!!! O0
Two Words-Meriams Corner

SavageShootr

CONGRATULATIONS LLP AND CAMLJR!!!

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Camljr

Quote from: LayloPro on March 03, 2010, 02:32:26 AM

Cam, Congrats, bro....glad you listened way back when....... O0

LLP

Yeah Laylo... Me too. Thinking back, it could have been different, for sure. Glad I learned to put my ego aside (at times) and realize the mission was bigger than us all. O0

Special thanks to SavageShootr, for putting up with my attitude as a newbie IIT, and super special thanks to   V  
FOR MENTORING ME ON THE APPLESEED TRAIL, I wouldn't be where I am today with out your support... Thanks Phil...

I have come a long way, and have a long way to go, still.

I feel priviledged to be in all your company, and Laylo, you are still a force to be reckoned with on the forums.... :bow:  ~~:)

You are the EMOTICON KING!!!!

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

MrBill

Congrats!

You both set a shining example for some of us "slacker" (at least recently) Instructors to get off of our couches (or comfey office chairs) and get out and 'Seed!

Cheers to you both!

"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."  Mahatma Mohandas K. Gandhi

Cal 7.62

I didn't see this thread till just now.  :o
A well deserved congratulations to both of you fine gentlemen. ^:)^ 
The caliber of people in this org is truly amazing. I look forward to being "inspired"  ;)  &)
Cal
"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington

kool aid

Quote from: Cal 7.62 on March 05, 2010, 03:37:22 AM
I didn't see this thread till just now.  :o
A well deserved congratulations to both of you fine gentlemen. ^:)^ 
The caliber of people in this org is truly amazing. I look forward to being "inspired"  ;)  &)
Cal

HUMMMMMM.

<YOU'RE NEXT- BWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH>
(HEAVY REVERB)

Antibubba

Do we get to dump Gatorade over them?    ;)
A rifle cannot win a war; it is just a tool.  Wars are fought and won in the hearts and minds of the people.

LayloPro

**) **) **)

Naw, I don't know about Cam, but I'm a fan of either Belvedere in my OJ, or perhaps a nice Riesling......
A tub of either of those would be fine..... ;D **) ..:.. **) ;D

featherblue

LayloPro,

Does this promotion mean you are too far up the food chain to attend the Gardnerville Shoot, May 29-30 now?  ;D Congrats!!

-fb

�Fear is the foundation of most governments.� -John Adams

Why there must be a test of knowledge before being allowed into the voting polls:  ... democracy, as defined by Mencken, is "...the worship of Jackals by Jackasses."

sespe

Quote from: LayloPro on March 03, 2010, 02:32:26 AM
Ohhhh, we are gonna have some serious fun with our IIT's out here now!!   ~~:) ;) :cool2: O0

Oh crud... :sos:
I appeal to you again to constantly bear in mind that with you, and not with politicians, not with Presidents, not with office-seekers, but with you, is the question, "Shall the Union and shall the liberties of this country be preserved to the latest generation?"  -Abraham Lincoln

LayloPro

Does this promotion mean you are too far up the food chain to attend the Gardnerville Shoot, May 29-30 now?

Oh, Hell, NO!!! :wall: >:D ^-^ :---

Actually, I'm looking forward to helping make it a 3 day event @) O0 @@)........

the idea of KD all day on the 31st is just way too promising a way to throw lots of .30" & higher pellets across your lake bed -NOT- to be there....

And if I can drop the wife off @ Harveys in SLT during the day, I get a real kitchen pass to make myself scarce for the weekend..... ^:)^ ..:.. ^:)^

Looking forward to this one....

LLP

ashrn03

Quote from: LayloPro on March 05, 2010, 11:47:57 PM
**) **) **)

Naw, I don't know about Cam, but I'm a fan of either Belvedere in my OJ, or perhaps a nice Riesling......
A tub of either of those would be fine..... ;D **) ..:.. **) ;D

Yes, nothng like a good box of wine for calm reflection of the events of the day.   O0  Very pleased to hear of your new status - well deserved.   ^:)^
The way to herd cats is to offer treats

kool aid

More like "relax with a nice box of Whine"

Sorry. You just left it sitting there for too long.

LOL

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine