News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Montana Appleseed get together 13Mar10 at 11

Started by glocker21, March 02, 2010, 11:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glocker21

Hey guys!!! It has been a while since we all got together and Kurt and Ted had a wonderful idea about getting together.

Sooooo, 11am Saturday 13Mar10 we will be meeting at Wheat Montana in Three Forks.

It will be great to see faces that have not been seen in a while, get up to date in the Appleseed world, just a general "hey there how are ya" before the Appleseed season kicks off.

Shoot me an email at mt@appleseedinfo.org if you plan on being there and also, If I have been a dolt and forgotten anyone in the pm list PLEASE let me know. :)

Have a great evening! O0

Glocker21 sends
Jerry
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese

Mark Davis

Will be there with targets and shooting equipment.
Don't want to drive by a perfectly good range and within 7 miles of another and not get to smell the burned powder.

bru

my regrets, gentlemen.  i'll be quilting with some of my neighbors.  (i know, hard to believe i have other hobbies.)  not sure what Misfit will be up to.
on the bright side, i'm looking forward to the April AS.  see you there!
"Our friends show us what we can do; our enemies teach us what we must do"  -Goethe

Mark Davis

Bru,
Are you going to sew a sparkler or something in that quilt?

glocker21

I may be missing somthing here...but how do you quilt your neighbors? Does it hurt lol....oh wait...Quilting WITH.. I need a nap

Glocker21 sends
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

money."
Charley Reese

mtmisfit

I plan on being there. might even be able to claw my way past all the EMT training materials and find a rifle and ammo to bring along.

Which range?
"Count it the greatest sin to prefer life to honor, and for the sake of living to lose what makes life worth having."

"Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea"

".. You MUST learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself..."

"central planning cannot work because it is trying to substitute an individual all-knowing intelligence for a distributed and fragmented system of localized but connected knowledge."

"Process and Procedure are the last hiding place of people without the wit and wisdom to do their job properly."

Mark Davis

Samuel Whittamore range, talk was of meeting for breakfast or coffe or something.

glocker21

Hey all! Are we still up for Wheat Montana on Saturday at 11? I talked to Clodhopper yesterday and screwed up the time. I told him 0900, I was wrong, the meeting will be at 11. I mixed up a meeting I have on Sunday at 0900. My bad Mark, I apologise.

money."
Charley Reese

mtmisfit

I will be there.....looking to have a little chow at Wheat.

See you there.
"Count it the greatest sin to prefer life to honor, and for the sake of living to lose what makes life worth having."

".. You MUST learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself..."

"central planning cannot work because it is trying to substitute an individual all-knowing intelligence for a distributed and fragmented system of localized but connected knowledge."

"Process and Procedure are the last hiding place of people without the wit and wisdom to do their job properly."

glocker21

money."
Charley Reese

mtmisfit

Mark Davis

I wonder how many trips it woud take to haul 20,000 yards in my saturn wagon.
Might as well but an ibeprofen factory!

mtmisfit

I have access to a dump trailer, and maybe a backhoe (with operator)

might could even come up with some $$ for a donation to the range.  Might require access to shooting gophers though.   ;D

glocker21

I have the Ibuprophen....although I think the dump trailer would be the better idea Clodhopper....me thinks that your wife would think so as well...lol

I am waiting for Vossler to call me back about dirt work

Glocker21

PS the 2010 flyer is attached for anyone who wishes to download, print and distribute

money."
Charley Reese