News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Patriot(to be) arrives

Started by colonial shooter, February 23, 2010, 03:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

I want to congratulate Shootimus Maximus and Chrissy on the birth of their daughter ;D last night 2/22/10 at 638pm. My prayers are with them, and hope they are ready for the next shoot at their location.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Ratchett

Congratulations, what a blessing! Love and prayers to all.
In His Grip,
Nurse Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Western Rose

Congratulations Shootimus Maximus and Chrissy!! I hope everyone is doing well.
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

willorith

The wee sprite shares a birthday with George Washington and with my sister, Aimee Parramore.
We are but human.

MontanaCZ

Here is to adding another Montanan to this great state!!   ^:)^

-CZ
"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering." The Doctor

Another D.O.M.

Fantastic!  That is two healthy new 'Seeders in one week.

Congrats to Shootimus and Chrissy, and I hope all are doing well (in spite of the lack of sleep).
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Shootimus Maximus

http://www.bozemandeaconess.org/baby_detail.php?id=4781&dateRange=2010-02

Our thanks to all well-wishers...

All is going well with Krissy and Josephine... in fact I think the link up top will take you to a picture of her.

Better yet, just attend either the April Appleseed or the September Boot Camp and meet her in person.

Thanks again,

Ted

EEL

Shootimus, you and Krissy are some of the finest hosts I've had.  Your hospitality at the last boot camp was terrific!  Glad to hear all are doing well.  Not sure about the "karma" thing....but you certainly have received a gift in your house. 

God Bless,

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Another D.O.M.

Quote from: Shootimus Maximus on February 26, 2010, 01:14:56 AMAll is going well with Krissy and Josephine... in fact I think the link up top will take you to a picture of her.
Wow - that one is a cutie for sure.  Ours arrived kicking and screaming and causing all manner of trouble - and hasn't stopped in over 20 years...
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

glocker21

A huge CONGRATULATIONS to you both...great team work O0
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese

The Guy

Finally chased down the picture...

CUTE!!

God has certainly blessed you two!

Looking forward to meeting her in the fall.

See you then!

Guy

SavageShootr

CONGRATuLATIONS

What a beautiful baby girl.

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Appalacious

Hey, let me know how yall feel about arranged marriages.
:o ;D
Condescension is a GOOD thing.