News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night (2nd Strike)! March 16, 7 - 10:30pm

Started by Greg in MO, February 26, 2010, 10:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MamaBear

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

april1775

checking in :) I'll be at the Weatherby shoot...as an IIT
The floggings will continue until the behavior improves!  :)

Greg in MO

Quote from: april1775 on March 16, 2010, 10:08:33 PM

I like that attitude...  I wish I was going to be there to watch you abuse Ben though.

MamaBear

I look forward to it, April  O0  I wish you much luck at Osage- we need another "chick" on the line  ^:)^
"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

Greg in MO

Where the heck is Chris?  Erik, I assume you have seen him?

ErikAnderson

Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 10:11:15 PM

Yeah I've seen him. He's a bit taller than me, grey hair, grey beard. Drives a silver truck.

**) I talked with him at work this week (today or yesterday, I forget).  Not sure where he is tonight. &)

MamaBear

Quote from: MisterAnderson on March 16, 2010, 10:13:12 PM
Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 10:11:15 PM

Yeah I've seen him. He's a bit taller than me, grey hair, grey beard. Drives a silver truck.

**) I talked with him at work this week (today or yesterday, I forget).  Not sure where he is tonight. &)

What a smartie britches, huh?   ;D

april1775

Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 10:10:18 PM

I like that attitude...  I wish I was going to be there to watch you abuse Ben though.

Oh it will be entertaining I'm sure  ;)  And i'm sure the abuse will come from both sides! Right Benny Boo??? hahaha

And yes Kori, it will be great to have another chick barking orders  8) there can never be too many of us! look out boys!

Gramma Goats

Okay -- Gramma Goats checking in.  

Been busy promoting the Humansville shoot. Got some flyers out already.   Putting up more flyer tomorrow.

Paulette
"We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality." --philosopher and writer Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

MamaBear

ErikAnderson

O0 Exceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelent. :) I'm holding you to that!

Gramma Goats

Question -- when i send a post  the systems sends me back to 'home' and i have to 'run the course' to get back to the MO Board 'chat' window.  Am i doing something wrong?  There must be a way to do this that keeps one ON THE BOARD without having to run the gauntlet to get back to the group.

Paulette
"We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality." --philosopher and writer Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Greg in MO

Quote from: Gramma Goats on March 16, 2010, 10:17:02 PM

Been busy promoting the Humansville shoot. Got some flyers out already.   Putting up more flyer tomorrow.

Paulette

Hey Paulette,

Thanks for stepping up with that shoot.  I look forward to seeing you down there.  Instructors, we need to get signed up for Paulette's inaugural shoot.  This will likely become our next DAR, so don't miss it!

Greg

MamaBear

Paulette

you should just be able to hit your "refresh" button and it should bring you back to us. 

april1775

Quote from: MisterAnderson on March 16, 2010, 10:18:35 PM

O0 Exceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelent. :) I'm holding you to that!

very nice Mister Anderson  :)  Theres quite a few people holding me to that so I better come through! I was hoping to make it to Bates City but I'm not sure I'll be able to. I have found a sitter that will watch my boys one weekend a month though, so I should be at many Osage shoots this summer  ^:)^

Gramma Goats

Hey Kori,

Lots going on here.  I have been working with a firearms group out of Springfield.  Great guys. Matt Canovi ( some of you likely know of him).  He came and did a HOW NOT TO BE A VICTIM presentation to a group of girlfriends here in Humansville. . . we are (12-14 of us) going to take a practical handgun training class in April.  I am working on them to also get involved in Appleseed and bring thier sons, hubby etc.  Some have rifles and some don't .  I bought a 'loaner' 10/22 (KR is working it over with tech sites , sling mount etc) -- so that is ONE person that won't have an 'excuse' to miss the shoot  ~~:)

MamaBear

Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 10:22:10 PM
Quote from: Gramma Goats on March 16, 2010, 10:17:02 PM

Paulette

Hey Paulette,

Thanks for stepping up with that shoot.  I look forward to seeing you down there.  Instructors, we need to get signed up for Paulette's inaugural shoot.  This will likely become our next DAR, so don't miss it!

Greg

Greg- is that shoot on the "books"?  I didn't see it ??  ??? ??? ???

Cookie Lady

Paulette-

Can't wait to get out to your place for your first shoot! Thanks for your unstinting support!

Gramma Goats

ErikAnderson

Quote from: MamaBear on March 16, 2010, 10:24:52 PM
Greg- is that shoot on the "books"?  I didn't see it ??  ??? ??? ???

Yes, May 1-2, Humansville. I supposed I could have just yelled that upstairs. :)

ErikAnderson

Gramma Goats

Hey Robin,

My husband is the true and honest cookie monster -------- needless to say i have already alerted him to your culinary talents :>)

Greg in MO

As Erik mentioned, it's May 1-2.  It's on the instructor schedule, so get signed up!

Paulette has done us a great service and we need to support her as best we can!

Greg

MamaBear

Gramma Goats

AHHHHH -- yes . . . . DAR .  That would be correct.  I already had someone ask if it will be open to the publis (the farm for shooting ) --sorry guy, only for '. . . Seeders'.

Now, i told him. . . i guess if you come , (he is an experienced shooter, nice fella, wants his wife to learn to shoot), take an orange hat. . .then maybe he could shoot on week ends   ~~:)  I am a tought task master!    And you guys think Ben is rough. . . . .  ..:..

MamaBear

Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 10:29:39 PM
As Erik mentioned, it's May 1-2.  It's on the instructor schedule, so get signed up!

Greg

Sounds great- I should be able to be there.  I need to get in a shoot before the All Women's Appleseed on the 22-23 of that month!!

ErikAnderson

Quote from: MamaBear on March 16, 2010, 10:32:06 PM
Sounds great- I should be able to be there.  I need to get in a shoot before the All Women's Appleseed on the 22-23 of that month!!

If it rains, I'll be there, otherwise I'm working both days. :(

Missouri Brigade

I will be working the Belleville, IL gun show on May 1-2.  Since this is close to St. Louis is there anyone who is interested in helping?  I might have a couple of Illinois IITs, but I'm not sure.

Is there an progress on St. Louis and southeast Missouri?

april1775

Quote from: MamaBear on March 16, 2010, 10:32:06 PM
Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 10:29:39 PM

Greg

ummmm there's an all women's AS??!? Why wasn't I informed of this? Fill me in!  :)

Greg in MO

Yes, we have made some progress on the STL side of the state.  Greybeard has indicated that he has received a request for a shoot at Benchrest Gun Club in STL.  If he was here, I'm sure he would let us know about it.  It isn't on the schedule yet however.