News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night (2nd Strike)! March 16, 7 - 10:30pm

Started by Greg in MO, February 26, 2010, 10:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MamaBear

Quote from: april1775 on March 16, 2010, 10:36:22 PM
Quote from: MamaBear on March 16, 2010, 10:32:06 PM
Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 10:29:39 PM
As Erik mentioned, it's May 1-2.  It's on the instructor schedule, so get signed up!

Paulette has done us a great service and we need to support her as best we can!

Greg

Sounds great- I should be able to be there.  I need to get in a shoot before the All Women's Appleseed on the 22-23 of that month!!

ummmm there's an all women's AS??!? Why wasn't I informed of this? Fill me in!  :)

Hey April,

Yes, there is an All Women's Appleseed in Cloverdale, IN on May 22-23 and Dinky is shoot-bossing it and she was personally picking her instructor corps...
"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

ErikAnderson

Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 10:37:52 PM
Yes, we have made some progress on the STL side of the state.  Greybeard has indicated that he has received a request for a shoot at Benchrest Gun Club in STL.  If he was here, I'm sure he would let us know about it.  It isn't on the schedule yet however.

Mike D is supposed to have a range data sheet to give me this weekend and pass on to Chris.

Greg in MO

As Erik mentioned, it's May 1-2.  It's on the instructor schedule, so get signed up!

Greg

Sounds great- I should be able to be there.  I need to get in a shoot before the All Women's Appleseed on the 22-23 of that month!!

ummmm there's an all women's AS??!? Why wasn't I informed of this? Fill me in!  :)

There are also shoots in MN and TN on the schedule.  Check 'em out!

Greg

thursday

I'm probably as close to Belleville as anyone, and I like gun shows.

Quote from: Missouri Brigade on March 16, 2010, 10:35:14 PM
I will be working the Belleville, IL gun show on May 1-2.  Since this is close to St. Louis is there anyone who is interested in helping?  I might have a couple of Illinois IITs, but I'm not sure.

Is there an progress on St. Louis and southeast Missouri?
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

april1775

Quote from: MamaBear on March 16, 2010, 10:38:25 PM

Greg

Hey April,

Yes, there is an All Women's Appleseed in Cloverdale, IN on May 22-23 and Dinky is shoot-bossing it and she was personally picking her instructor corps...

I see...that's awesome! Hopefully next year I'll have obtained a red hat and be able to participate :)
The floggings will continue until the behavior improves!  :)

EEL

EEL just doing a little border raiding!!  Just keeping in practice  **)
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Cookie Lady

Hey April -

You don't have to be a Red Hat to go. Even if you don't go as an instructor, I'm sure Dinky would love to have you as a shooter.

Robin

Jungle George

I'll be in Osage this weekend.  Bringing the Gortex too!!

JG
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

MamaBear

April,

assuming you have an orange hat (which I will  O0 ) by Osage- I will put in a good word for you with Dinky.  Would you be able to go to Indiana for a weekend?  
"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

Missouri Brigade

Quote from: thursday on March 16, 2010, 10:41:16 PM
I'm probably as close to Belleville as anyone, and I like gun shows.

Quote from: Missouri Brigade on March 16, 2010, 10:35:14 PM
I will be working the Belleville, IL gun show on May 1-2.  Since this is close to St. Louis is there anyone who is interested in helping?  I might have a couple of Illinois IITs, but I'm not sure.

Is there an progress on St. Louis and southeast Missouri?

Cool, I'll contact you as it gets closer.

ErikAnderson

Quote from: EEL on March 16, 2010, 10:48:10 PM

You know that I'd go wit chu. ^:)^

MamaBear

Robin has a good point!  Hey Robin- did you make your decision yet if you are going???

Jungle George

MB, I'll try to make Belleville, pm me when it gets closer.

JG
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

april1775

Quote from: Cookie Lady on March 16, 2010, 10:48:53 PM
Hey April -

You don't have to be a Red Hat to go. Even if you don't go as an instructor, I'm sure Dinky would love to have you as a shooter.

Robin

And I would love to go...but don't think I could go out of state due to child care. Next year my boys will be old enough that they won't be such a hassle ;)

Kori I could try to get there but I'm not sure, depends on how far of a drive it is. The sitter I have probably wouldn't mind but I would most likely have to take a day off work, but hey, my boss probably won't mind either! :)

Cookie Lady

Kori -

Yup - I'll be there with bells on! Greg has generously offered to take on the kids for the week-end.  ^:)^

Robin

MamaBear

Quote from: april1775 on March 16, 2010, 10:54:24 PM
Hey April -

Robin

And I would love to go...but don't think I could go out of state due to child care. Next year my boys will be old enough that they won't be such a hassle ;)

Kori I could try to get there but I'm not sure, depends on how far of a drive it is. The sitter I have probably wouldn't mind but I would most likely have to take a day off work, but hey, my boss probably won't mind either! :)

I think Kira is going with me and maybe Robin  ::)  we all carpool for long drives- and it's a lot of fun!  It is around a 7-7.5 hr drive to Cloverdale, IN...  

ErikAnderson

Quote from: Cookie Lady on March 16, 2010, 10:58:28 PM
Greg has generously offered to take on the kids for the week-end.  ^:)^

Think he'd take ours so I can go goof off?  >:D

MamaBear

Kori -

Yup - I'll be there with bells on! Greg has generously offered to take on the kids for the week-end.  ^:)^

Robin

wOOt!!!  ^:)^  Beef Jerky, and 3.5 minute pee breaks, here we come!!!! **)

Greg in MO

Quote from: MisterAnderson on March 16, 2010, 11:00:04 PM

You wish Bubba...   &)

ErikAnderson

Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 11:03:10 PM
Quote from: MisterAnderson on March 16, 2010, 11:00:04 PM

You wish Bubba...   &)

We should get the kids together and go on a chocolate milk bender.  ;D

Cookie Lady

Kori - I don't know how you think you rate that extra .5 minutes of a pee break...  &)
I am looking forward to the road trip.

Erik - Somehow I don't think I'll get Greg to take yours too, but maybe you guys can get together for a pity party.

april1775

Quote from: MamaBear on March 16, 2010, 10:59:43 PM
Quote from: april1775 on March 16, 2010, 10:54:24 PM
Hey April -

Robin

I think Kira is going with me and maybe Robin  ::)  we all carpool for long drives- and it's a lot of fun!  It is around a 7-7.5 hr drive to Cloverdale, IN...  

That sounds like a blast :) quite a drive...we'll have to talk more of this at Osage this weekend, I may be able to work it out  O0

ErikAnderson

I can see it now, you four ladies will come back from the trip with a list of 50 Appleseed Honey-Do's.  :sos:

Greg in MO

Good discussion Missouri...  We have to get the girls to bed, and I'm still beat from last week at WSMR.

I'll see several of you this weekend at Osage.  Looking forward to it!

Keep up the good work, and don't forget to do some promo for our upcoming shoots!

Good night!

Greg

Cookie Lady

good night all -

Looking forward to seeing each of you soon on the trail.

Robin

ErikAnderson

april1775

Quote from: MisterAnderson on March 16, 2010, 11:15:54 PM
I can see it now, you four ladies will come back from the trip with a list of 50 Appleseed Honey-Do's.  :sos:

bahahahahaha that is so true Erik...so true :)

AFTERMATH

Quote from: EEL on March 16, 2010, 10:48:10 PM
EEL is on the ball tonight!
Must have been the IL-DVBR(Designated Virtual Boarder Raider)

Another 1775?  Oh, no...... :sos:

Female Instructor Carpooling, to an All Women shoot? 
You guys down there won't need rifles when they get back; you'll need prayer! :sos:

Hello Missouri!
>:D
@)

Aftermath
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Dinky Dao

April1775,

Get on down to Cloverdale, there's room on the line for ya!

Dinky
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

mikaldulee

Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 09:37:08 PM
Ok instructors.  Who is going to Osage this weekend (Scott?)?

Also, at the moment only Ben and I are signed up for Bates City.

Greg

I'll be at Osage.