News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed filmed by American Trigger Sports Network

Started by bob 210, February 24, 2010, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

We had a camera crew attend the Piru, CA Appleseed from American Trigger Sports Network and they are to have a trailer today at www.atsn.tv at 12:00pm pacific time. This will be followed by another segment about Appleseed next week Wednesday.

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

eaglescouter

Will this "trailer" be available for download later?
Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

bob 210

Yes, and they will be offering us dvd's for promotions. I let you know as soon as I get word.
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

V

Bob's previous exposure of RWVA/Appleseed on ATSN can be seen here

Found this using the search function on ATSN page, so I'm sure the new pieces will eventually be available the same way.

sespe

The trailer is up!  It starts 20 minutes into the show.  Nice time-lapse at the start showing the battling winds at Piru!  He needs some help writing copy, but states repeatedly that ATSN is coming to another appleseed.
I appeal to you again to constantly bear in mind that with you, and not with politicians, not with Presidents, not with office-seekers, but with you, is the question, "Shall the Union and shall the liberties of this country be preserved to the latest generation?"  -Abraham Lincoln

Grandson of Liberty

Quote from: sespe on February 24, 2010, 06:32:47 PM
He needs some help writing copy . . .

Indeed: "the team was invited back to shoot themselves." ;D

Great job, Piru crew- and I can't wait to see the segment next week!
"Who hasn't done 'Number 2' on Bob yet?"- Jr. Birdman, Piru IBC, Three-Oh-Nine

Rocket Man

Also on their front page commentary from James Towle, it's April 19th, not July (bet he was thinking of July 4th).

But that's OK, the date is nothing compared to the spirit.

ETA:  Never mind, he caught it himself later on.  Good man.
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)

sespe

The longer trailer is up, it starts about 38 minutes into the video.  Now to hunt for the pay-per-view.
I appeal to you again to constantly bear in mind that with you, and not with politicians, not with Presidents, not with office-seekers, but with you, is the question, "Shall the Union and shall the liberties of this country be preserved to the latest generation?"  -Abraham Lincoln