News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A.P.B.!!! All Promotions Bulletin!

Started by bob 210, February 09, 2010, 07:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

This is VERY exciting news. American Trigger Sports Network will be sending out a camera crew to film the entire Appleseed Event at Piru, CA February 20-21! I will need excellent Instructor coverage for this event, so if you're available, get signed up. Put the word out to everyone you know and invite them to Piru for this shoot! We want to make sure we fill the line for this one folks! For those that are squeemish about being on film, don't worry. At your request you will be left off camera. Don't miss this great opportunity to attend and promote Appleseed!

http://www.atsn.tv/
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

jacques

I will be there!!! I will PM Nickle now.

Hope Cameron (SB) isn't camera shy.
Two Words-Meriams Corner

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

Rocket Man

Sweet!

I'll remember to bring my SAG card   >:D 

Hope the documentarians are of the "all weather" type, just like us!
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)

jacques

Quote from: asminuteman on February 09, 2010, 10:43:57 PM
I do have to work both Saturday & Sunday, but only until 11:30am/noonish

as in your PM sent out I can be in full dress out at that time.

ken

How com I didn't get that PM. So I guess it is shooting jacket and boots. The usual garb. It will be goo to see you buddy.
Two Words-Meriams Corner

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

Camljr

Quote from: jacques on February 09, 2010, 08:16:44 PM
I will be there!!! I will PM Nickle now.

Hope Cameron (SB) isn't camera shy.

I might have been a year ago, but not anymore!!!

I will have no problem with this, believe me! @@)

I also have the Brown Bess all polished up and ready to go for the History... :~
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

Sleeps In Prone

Very cool!! I've been wanting to get out to Piru and this sounds awesome!! I will definitely try to go!!
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
George Washington

"Those who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
Benjamin Franklin

sespe

I'll be there Saturday, my wife and kids will come Sunday to help with the lunch talks.
I appeal to you again to constantly bear in mind that with you, and not with politicians, not with Presidents, not with office-seekers, but with you, is the question, "Shall the Union and shall the liberties of this country be preserved to the latest generation?"  -Abraham Lincoln

Cal 7.62

I'm signed up as well. I may or may not be camping Sat nite at the range. We'll see how things turn out.  ???
"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington