News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night 2/2/10 ILLINOIS Discussions Thread!!!

Started by Garand69, January 29, 2010, 06:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wurstmacher

Team Wurstmacher has finished maching our wurst for the evening (1300#).  Got to work hard in the winter, so that we can Appleseed in the summer.  We are all here except Cookie.  M.E., NoFoMoHo, A.R., Oddball and Wurstmacher  (that is five of us, in case you are counting Garand) are here for the Muster.  

Ashes

DanThaMan

Hey what do you all think of the http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/generalsumter-albums-gen-sumter-s-pics-picture1578-ati-gsg-5-mp5-clone-chambered-22lr.jpgas an appleseed gun?  I don't think it fits the profile of marksman's rifle but I want to see what you all think.

RacerDave6

Quote from: DanThaMan on February 02, 2010, 10:42:35 PM
Hey what do you all think of the http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/generalsumter-albums-gen-sumter-s-pics-picture1578-ati-gsg-5-mp5-clone-chambered-22lr.jpgas an appleseed gun?  I don't think it fits the profile of marksman's rifle but I want to see what you all think.
If it fires a round and you can zero it in it will work.
I thought they quit selling these already?
When seconds count, the cops are minutes away

Patriot Gal

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Gumballhead

Let's see if we can have the highest number of STATE members checking in!

Garand69

I seen a GSG5 on the line last year and when I first saw it, I'll admit I thought the feller was going to have nothing but problems with it. I never saw a single miss fire or jam all weekend, BUT the short sight radious will give you one heck of a work out on the road to Rifleman. Is it mechanicaly accurate and reliable enough to do it? YES, will it be easy? NO

If that is what you have, bring it! Don't wait for the perfect Storm to go, just go. O0
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Garand69

Quote from: Patriot Gal on February 02, 2010, 10:46:53 PM
Hey Guys!!!! Get on the chat!!

I wish I could!!!!!! My computer won't let me, Say hello from me please!!!
Garand69

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Ashes

Quote from: Garand69 on February 02, 2010, 10:53:04 PM

Everyone on the chat says hi!

Karl

"corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
"Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes."

Karl

I think we may have peaked @ 479....It's been that way for awhile.

Back on the air!! 8)
"corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
"Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes."

OddBall

Hey Garand I think you got somthing on your chin....  ???
Hey Man, I'm drinking wine, eating cheese and catching some rays.

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

Garand69

Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

OddBall

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

Gumballhead

Garand69

Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

OddBall

Is any one here really good at solving probablity problems?

M.E.

Quote from: OddBall on February 02, 2010, 11:27:15 PM
Give it a rest oddball you can't get your friends to do your homework for you!  Now GET TO WORK!  &) &)

Patriot Gal

Quote from: Garand69 on February 02, 2010, 10:53:04 PM

SavageShooter says "Hi" to you!!!   ;D
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Garand69

Quote from: M.E. on February 02, 2010, 11:32:28 PM
Give it a rest oddball you can't get your friends to do your homework for you!  Now GET TO WORK!  &) &)

**) He is trying to get MO  to help him as well  **)
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Ashes

mtbrass

Sorry I am late not an excuse just able to make it.  Think it was a good idea.

M.E.

Quote from: Garand69 on February 02, 2010, 11:34:40 PM
Quote from: M.E. on February 02, 2010, 11:32:28 PM
Give it a rest oddball you can't get your friends to do your homework for you!  Now GET TO WORK!  &) &)

**) He is trying to get MO  to help him as well  **)
Nothing warms the Cockels of a mothers heart like friends who have their eyes and ears open for the misguidings of their children! Now where's that emoticon with the big heart ......

Ashes

Gumballhead

no tellin - I say cat stuck in a tree - 4 alarm call?  ~~:)

OddBall

yeah well at least MO will help... but then again I am offering Jalapeno and cheese snack sticks.

Gumballhead

Quote from: OddBall on February 02, 2010, 11:49:23 PM
yeah well at least MO will help... but then again I am offering Jalapeno and cheese snack sticks.

cheese sticks...i think we can find an answer on teh goolge...

Garand69

Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Gumballhead

Hey - before we lose too many.

Thanks to all for helping us make a strong showing in IL.   ^:)^ ^:)^