News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night 2/2/10 ILLINOIS Discussions Thread!!!

Started by Garand69, January 29, 2010, 06:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

To be unlocked during Virtual Muster Night on Feb. 2nd from 7pm-9pm Central
No time to discuss this now, we need to get the word out!!!!

Quickly Quickly Quickly

Indiana is around the bend and Moving Fast!!

Follow this link..... http://www.eventbrite.com/event/557138416

...sign up, and then follow through and show up 2/2/10!!!!

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Garand69

Welcome To the ILLINOIS BOARD!!!!

Don't forget to say hello, and feel free to ask a question!! O0
Garand69

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Ewald

Just dropping in, letting you all know I still exist. I wont be around for the muster.

As you know its election day. With any luck I'll be at a celebration party reminding winning candidates that we really do vote.

Garand69

Thanks For stopping by Ewald,

You were here for the muster, so yes you will be counted, and add in the Fact that you are being part of the process on this election night, I consider it a noble excuse, just remember to mention Appleseed here and there!

See you on the Trail. sooon I hope O0
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Ashes

TreadCarefully

Spare the tar and feathers, spoil the politician.

"Pain is temporary. Quitting is forever." - Lance Armstrong

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc."

Gumballhead

Ashes

Gumballhead

Pappy

Hello all;  I am as musty as I can stand, the things we go thru...  ;) O0, So who will be at the Weaton show on sunday?? Yes I know Viper and Karl will be there and so will I but WHO else????   Do we have to stand up for this whole thing???? Is someone taking notes.
Nice job on the Photos Ashes, much brighter now.. P
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Garand69

Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Pappy

There will be a test latter so remember Boba Fett has the ball and Karl And Viper will be in Wheaton But who will be wishin Garand a Happy Birth Day??? Yes I am checking IN as mustered
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

thor_axx

Ed, Art's on board.

Were you able to send out the info to me?

Garand69

Just a thought Everyone. Seeing as how There is no chat function and several folks are going to be chiming in tonight, and we really want to gain something from this experience, PLEASE Quote the person your talking to. This should clear most of the potential madhouse up.

I currently have a mess of windows open, one here, one on the National Muster board and one at the Radio Show. When you check back and forth, you may need to refresh!

Thanks for showing up O0
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

SkyHawk

"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for"  Thomas Jefferson

Ashes

RacerDave6

Quote from: Garand69 on February 02, 2010, 09:03:00 PM
Just a thought Everyone. Seeing as how There is no chat function and several folks are going to be chiming in tonight, and we really want to gain something from this experience, PLEASE Quote the person your talking to. This should clear most of the potential madhouse up.

I currently have a mess of windows open, one here, one on the National Muster board and one at the Radio Show. When you check back and forth, you may need to refresh!

Thanks for showing up O0

RD6 checkin in.
Garand, you send that stuff out?
When seconds count, the cops are minutes away

John Boch

Templar223 checking in.

Sounds like snafu time on the radio.

John

M1D

Checking in.  I know my daughter and future SIL will be here  to.  My brother is in WA so I won't count him.
"....with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
Our first Congressmen

"It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated to the great task remaining before us....that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain-that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
A. Lincoln

"That's what we do.  We're Americans"
USN Corpsman

RedFox24

Hello, checking in from Benton.  Hoping there are more shoots down this way this year. My son loved it last year and he has been practicing!  

The best thing from the shoot last year in Carmi was not his marksmanship, but when we were shooting on our home range my wife came out to take a pictures of us and she stood slightly in front of the "red line" and my son stopped shooting, made his rifle safe and then lectured his mom on safety!

I was so proud at that point!

Thanks to Mudcat and the team from Carmi for all their work with the kids that day.  I made an impression that stuck!

"Preparedness is not an event.  It's a continuous process." 
Dr. Julie Gerberding, Director, CDC

Mike38

"Iesus Nazarenas Rex Iudaeorum"

Patriot Gal

Present and accounted for, SIR!!!

Hey!  When is your b-day G69?
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Missouri Brigade

Gopher Boy

Is there  chat feature on the board or Do I just keep refreshing?

G.B.

Ashes

GopherBoy: Keep refreshing!

Anyone know which link is to the National side?

alcade

I think the suggestion for a chat room on this site is a great idea.  I don't think it'd be too hard to set up.