News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night - Feb 2nd 7-9pm

Started by Greg in MO, January 29, 2010, 11:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EEL

Riff Raff ?????????  You a'int seen nothin' yet !!  Just you wait till this weekend!  The invasion of the northern horde will descend upon MO like a storm.

Nice work Missouri!  See y'all in a couple

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

OddBall

Good call. I will have some snack sticks with Jalapeno and Cheese for you this weekend.
Hey Man, I'm drinking wine, eating cheese and catching some rays.

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

Gramma Goats

I will check out the Springfield fella.  I am not opposed to go to KC if the training is superior.  I have my CCW and we have a good CCW class local so most of us can get that taken care of.  It is hard core training we need.

I will look fwd to your (or whoever's) visit -- out of 320 acres I am betting you can find a great spot for a range.  We also have lots of BLDG so if we settle on a site near the barns there will be pleanty of cover in the event of rain or intense sun.
"We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality." --philosopher and writer Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Gramma Goats

BTW -- BEN -- once we get something going down here you will need to make at least one shoot here  . . .. i have been bragging on your story/history telling skills.
"We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality." --philosopher and writer Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

ben1775

Quote from: Gramma Goats on February 03, 2010, 12:44:48 AM
BTW -- BEN -- once we get something going down here you will need to make at least one shoot here  . . .. i have been bragging on your story/history telling skills.

Well now, some one who appreciates me and all my skills. For you Paulette I will do everything in my power to be at your shoot.  And I'll bring my A game.  O0

Gramma Goats

ahhhhhhh -- what's an A GAME ???   (don't laugh  i am old enough to be your grandmother :>)

Gramma Goats

A GAME !  Of course !    :wall:  Time for me to go to bed. . . . my brain is no longer tracking %)  Goodnight all  ~

MamaBear

Quote from: EEL on February 03, 2010, 12:36:15 AM
Riff Raff ?????????  You a'int seen nothin' yet !!  Just you wait till this weekend!  The invasion of the northern horde will descend upon MO like a storm.

Nice work Missouri!  See y'all in a couple

EEL

EEL, Of course I didn't mean YOU!!! I just like to pick on Oddball  ;)  MeanStreaker is my God of IMC and you are my God of SHF prone  :bow:

I hope y'all have a great time this weekend- my husband (MisterAnderson) will be there to represent me.  Please don't let him get lost in the woods!  ;D

Kori
"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

thursday

Quote from: ben1775 on February 02, 2010, 10:53:38 PM
Quote from: thursday on February 02, 2010, 10:48:15 PM
I'm also working on the possibility of hosting an appleseed on the family farm 75 miles west of the arch.  Mom wants to come to one and see for herself before she commits.
To which event will she be coming?
Don't know yet when she can make it but she definitely wants to come.
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

thursday

if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

mikeh151

Thursday...Owensville isnt too far from me.  About an 1 or so, maybe a little bit longer.  it would awesome to have an AS so close!!!  If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.  I am not sure how much help I would be, but i can help spread the word.  There are two of us that attended our first AS last Nov, and we are planning on hitting as many as we can based on our schedules.  Just let me know!!!   :)

Greg in MO

Owensville would be great!  Please keep us informed on this, and let us know what we can do to help you get her to a shoot.

G