News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster night Feb 2nd 8:00pm EST.//////// CHECK IN HERE.////////

Started by B9, January 28, 2010, 09:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B9

Tuesday night, Feb 2nd at 8:00PM EST

Login to the forum and check in on the NY board.

We need to see how many people we can get on the forum at once. We want to break the old record of 340 people signed on, which happened on December 08, 2008, at 03:58:34 PM.

No need to gather your Rifles, gear, MREs and kiss the kids goodbye. Just login here. Easy, right?

Be sure to also sign in to the Appleseed Talk Radio. www.blogtalkradio.com/AppleseedRadio and set up an account for 'blogtalkradio' you can text each other while Scout does his radio show.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Josey Wales

..Scout is a great host, and I think the virtual muster is a great idea..I will be there..
..........Strength & Honor...............JW..........
....(after-thought)....As far as filling all "The Events" with Red Hats, Shoot Bosses and IIT's for the big date April 17-18 2010, New York State People please sign up as soon as possibile on the schedule, it will help to know as soon as possibile where we need to fill in the blanks..
..Lets make it a good one..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

B9

"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Josey Wales

..I am here and I am ready.. Brothers & Sisters of Liberty, may I start this night with a prayer to our Hevenly Father. To guide us as he guided our Fore Fathers, to keep our Republic, that was so gracefully given to us..Amen..
........Strength & Honor.........JW............
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

KodyJaret

AMEN,,,&,,,PRESENT

R1SGx2

"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

VietVet

OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Genmain

sgtrock

Another D.O.M.

"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

nyrasgt

"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

gunville

-----------------------------
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Another D.O.M.

"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Another D.O.M.

Spanner

" Decision-making is the supreme manifestation of human dignity. "  -Jouvenel

Another D.O.M.

VietVet

Nick nice going on the air. It's not your server I heard the entire conversation.
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

sgtrock

Hey Guys
   Nice to read ya,,
Hey Spanner is up north again,, welcome back

B9

Yeah Nick we heard you the whole time.  ;D

Spanner back in NY is always good.
Medea Benjamin

sgtrock

Another D.O.M.

Kody Jaret, VietVet, Genmain, and sweetpea - we have not yet met.  Are you signed up for any shoots yet this year?  I'm looking forward to meeting each of you!
MJA

Another D.O.M.

I like what the man has to say.  We Appleseeders in New York should be pushing for the same goals - and inciting our neighbors in New Jersey to follow suit!

Another D.O.M.

Smug son of a gun that V (or is that Bob210?).

I say we from the eastern coast meet him at Ft. Smith, AR...

nyrasgt

Recommend we invite/recruit those orphaned NJ shooters to join us either on Long Island or upstate NY...because there are states with worse laws than New York's...
  Then work on adding ranges and filling in the blanks in Eastern NY from outside the NYC limits (Westchester north)
up through the Catskills and Albany and points (ranges) north untill we hit SaraSpa...
   IBC 3/27-28 Dunham's Bay Fish and Game, Lake George, NY...right up the road from the Schuylerville - Battle of Saratoga site (Morgan's Riflemen...Tim Murphy...).
Exscelsior,
mad
nyrasgt
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

Genmain

Great show, got to  talk to Scout & Fred, Thanked Fred for the program. Let them know we are showing our support in New York. Maybe next time the program could run longer.  People we still logging on.  Myself and Kodyjeret will be at the Elbridge shoot in April. Looking forward to seen everyone.  O0

Another D.O.M.

Quote from: nyrasgt on February 02, 2010, 11:56:51 PMRecommend we invite/recruit those orphaned NJ shooters to join us either on Long Island or upstate NY...because there are states with worse laws than New York's...
  Then work on adding ranges and filling in the blanks in Eastern NY from outside the NYC limits (Westchester north)
up through the Catskills and Albany and points (ranges) north untill we hit SaraSpa...
Agreed!  There are literally hundreds of ranges from LI to Saratoga Springs, all of which have the same goal - to promote shooting sports and increase the population of 'shooters' in their communities.  There is no doubt we can get folks from NJ to come into the Southern Tier - and then bring Appleseed back into their own communities.

And as the fellow from CA points out, it's not about doing it for ourselves - it's about doing it four our neighbors!

Another D.O.M.

Quote from: Genmain on February 03, 2010, 12:02:31 AM
Great show, got to  talk to Scout & Fred, Thanked Fred for the program. Let them know we are showing our support in New York. Maybe next time the program could run longer.  People we still logging on.  Myself and Kodyjeret will be at the Elbridge shoot in April. Looking forward to seen everyone.  O0
I'll be in Bennington, VT.  Some other time then...

Another D.O.M.

"The folks that are there on Sunday evenings have had a life-changing event..."
     He is ABSOLUTELY correct!

Genmain

Sounds good, let me know when you will be at any New York shoots.