News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Indiana throws the Gauntlet!

Started by Gopher Boy, January 26, 2010, 11:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher Boy

In another challenge, Indiana has thrown the Gauntlet.

The challenge...  To get more people to sign on the the virtual muster than Indiana.

We have been asked to muster on the Cyber Green Tuesday  Feb 2 at 19:00 (CDT)(01:00z).

To connect go to:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/appleseedradio

and click on the Play / Chat button.

If you can't stay, that's fine, just check in and log off. The show runs until 21:00, check in anytime. 

Let's show the nation why Illinois is no longer the land of SUCK.

In the words of JoeZ.  "Here's your hat.  Now get to work."  ~~:)

G.B.

The Guy

Gopher Boy

Here is the Post from the Indiana SC.

Indiana's official toss of the Gauntlet

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=11488.0;topicseen

G.B.

Garand69

Holy Schinke Folks!! Hoosier's Talkin' Smack about IL!!!

For those of you who could not follow the link to read the inflammatory Post made by the Indiana State Coordinator, I will give you a small sample of it here..

QuoteSo if you want the state of Chicago, or Illisconsin, or simply those guys to the left of us to make us look bad... well do nothing.  I cannot imagine Hoosiers letting that happen though.    Instead, spend 15 minutes, or 2 hours, and come onto the virtual muster green and have your place in Appleseed history.  If for nothing else, make a show as a Hoosier Appleseeder!

Thanks all, see you on the Virtual Green,
Techres

Because the Illinois Board is a Family Board, I couldn't possibly quote the whole post :o It really is amazing to me that Indiana would be so hostile to us after all those years of protecting them from the roving bands of Iowanians Out Wandering Around, and building a fine city for them to get some culture, this is how we are treated.

Well I don't know about you folks, But I'm thinking we can out muster Indiana with half a state tied behind our back!!!

So who's with me!!!!
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Missouri Brigade

Gopher Boy

Garand69,

I have but one thing to say....

HHHHUUUZZZZZZZAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

G.B.

Pappy

Well I would not expect anything less. Those who can, do.. My bags are aways packed and I`m puttin my boots on now all I need is a stick ta wack em with &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) &) Pappy  
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Garand69

..:..This isn't 1775 Folks! we have far more means to communicate than a couple horses and signal fires!!  :sos: :sos: We have the internet!!! :sos: :sos:

Follow this link and register for the Virtual Muster and then quickly quickly forward it to your freinds via e-mail, your facebook, your myspace, twitter, etc etc etc. Use the tools you have and let's make this such a smashing success that even Paul Revere and William Dawes would have a grin faces!!! :cool2:

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/557138416

Quickly, Quickly! They're right around the bend and moving fast!!!!! ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:)

Garand69
:--- :--- :---
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Christian

Boba Fett

So.......   Who won last night? Anyone got an "official" tally?

BF