News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Indiana Appleseeders! Virtual Muster Night is Feb. 2 (7-9pm Central).

Started by techres, January 28, 2010, 09:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

techres

Indiana Appleseeders!  Next Tuesday night Appleseed is doing something completely new, fun, untested, and history making for the program.  The announcement is here:

Announcing Virtual Muster Night!

Now, fellow Hoosiers, this is going to be quite the event for a variety of reasons: meeting up to check our active numbers, spreading word internally about all the stuff coming up in 2010, taking a minute to virtually shake hands with others in the program, and getting a UNIQUE opportunity to do Q&A with the big people of the program and read some special threads we have tasked them with.

Oh, but there is something else happening too: bragging points!  You see IL seems to think that 2010 is their year and with good cause if you look at all that is happening there.  They think that they can "bring it on" and bury IN.  They don't care that we hold the largest numbers in the history of the program or anything else.  Heck, they MAY have even picked up a gauntlet that I MAY have tossed down.  

So if you want the state of Chicago, or Illisconsin, or simply those guys to the left of us (on the map of course) to make us look bad... well do nothing.  I cannot imagine Hoosiers letting that happen though.  ;)  Instead, spend 15 minutes, or 2 hours, and come onto the virtual muster green and have your place in Appleseed history.  If for nothing else, make a show as a Hoosier Appleseeder!

Thanks all, see you on the Virtual Green,
Techres
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

EEL

Uh........ yeah hoosiers......log in here:   http://www.couchpotato.net/   >:D   >:D   >:D

Yeah, that's it...just log in there, sit back and watch the world go by.  No worries, your friends to the west (we prefer that to "left") will pick up all your slack  :D   **)

Seriously, we look forward to working more with y'all in the great state of Indiana this year.  Appleseed rocks here in the midwest!!   O0            MN, WI, IL, IN, MO, MI   O0   O0   ;)

That is because of great people working hard, crossing imaginary borders and helping each other.  I shall meet youse guys on da green..... Feb 2.  1900 hrs.  Be there or.......be.......Well, just be there!!!!!    ^:)^   ^:)^

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

ATM

Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

techres

Quote from: ATM on January 28, 2010, 05:18:32 PM
I am virtually looking forward to it.  :)

I hope you are bringing others with you!!!!

The IL board is on FIRE with their SC cracking the whip  ~~:) and their numbers are massing.  We are, well, quiet...

AAAHHHH!!!!  We need to get going here guys, our laurels will not carry us any longer!

Cause right now it looks like:

IN = :sos:

IL = &)

Bill of Rights

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom,go from us in peace.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down & lick the hands which feed you.May your chains sit lightly upon you,& may posterity forget that you were our countrymen! Sam Adams

techres