News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Thanks Team Minnesota!

Started by Garand69, January 19, 2010, 07:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

Thankyou for helping us make an incredible IBC, incredibly successful O0

AFTERMATH, Javaguy, You folks Rock!!!!

Hope to see you all soon O0
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

AFTERMATH

It was you guys who made it successful.
Javaguy and I were just there for the food... ::)
Illisconsin rocks! O0

Keep it up, and we'll see you on the Trail!

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

javaguy

Thanks Garand69 - I never saw so many red hats and advanced orange hats in one place!  Way too much fun!  You all really know how to put on an IBC and have set the standard.   O0

AFTERMATH

They sure do set the standard high... But they made sure to set the bar low. $$-0
;)
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

Garand69

**) so, 14 Rifleman walk into a bar......  **)
Garand69

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

AFTERMATH

Dinky Dao

Quote from: Garand69 on January 19, 2010, 08:20:40 PM

I'm still cracking up over that one. LOL!. Ya gotta love IBC inside jokes!

Dinky
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

Garand69

Quote from: Dinky Dao on January 20, 2010, 12:51:43 AM
Quote from: Garand69 on January 19, 2010, 08:20:40 PM

I'm still cracking up over that one. LOL!. Ya gotta love IBC inside jokes!

Dinky

;D I beleive it was 13 but we can always prime the pump for the next one....

14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14  **)
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

AFTERMATH

I wonder, will the final count be 42?