News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Slippery Rock PA 2010 AS dates

Started by Cowdog, January 08, 2010, 04:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowdog

Since my Pennsylvania DAR counts on the best RWVA crew in America (You Buckeyes O0) I am posting the proposed dates for Slippery Rock PA in 2010. I  checked both the Ohio and PA schedules, and came up with the following dates. I tried to avoid both Ohio shoot dates and PA ones. I would appreciate all input on these before Mooney (PA state coordinator) finalizes.

May 8/9
June 5/6
July 10/11
August 7/8
September 4/5 (Labor Day weekend)
October 2/3 

Your Friend In Pennsylvania (Cowdog)

My avatar is the Flag of John Proctor's Westmoreland County Provincials, from 1775

MeanStreaker

Hey Cowdog, good thinking in wanting to coordinate.  It may be difficult to do as I'm going to be adding OH dates throughout the year but we can certainly do our best!  The Ohio goal for this year is 40.  Right now we have 20 on the schedule.  That means we need one basically every weekend from late March on.  But we'll be growing and PA will be growing and who knows where we'll be by summer in regards to our Instructor corps.  I'm sure the Keystone state and Appleseeders everywhere won't let any events fail!

We've got your back and I'm sure you'll get ours.   O0

As for the dates you proposed, Vienna OH is going to try to get July 10-11 at their next meeting.  I have a plan for some of the other dates with new OH clubs coming on, but nothing definite yet.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Panama

Let me know when the dates are set Cowdog. As I told you before, I do plan on working at least one this summer.

For those who haven't been to Cowdog's DAR, I highly recommend it. I worked two Appleseeds there last year. He is a first class host, and I am proud to say that I have been able to develop a friendship with him.
NRA certified Instructor
US Army Veteran