News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Illinois IBC- Right Around The Corner

Started by Garand69, December 15, 2009, 09:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

Ok Folks, Here is your chance to get a bit of a refresher and or move up a notch or two!!! A 3-Day IBC in the freindly town of Ottawa, IL. Can you imagine the skills you would walk away with after attending Ottawa IL and Athens OH!!! You may not even have to talk to your students, you could probably just use mental telepathy after that much IBC in such a short period of time!! :D

This is especially important if there will be 8 Months or more between your last shoot and your next shoot!!!

This Location currently holds the Record for largest IBC and is ready to set a new attendance record!!!

Slots are filling up, so pre-register ASAP, only a month away!

January 16-18, 2010
Ottawa, IL

For more info, follow the link.....

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=10400.0

Hope to see you all there. O0

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Garand69

Sooooooo How many of you Ohioans are coming out with Dinky??????
Garand69

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

MeanStreaker

I'm coming. Looking forward to it.

What time should I expect you in to Athens on Feb 13 for Ohio's IBC?   >:D
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

MeanStreaker

Still got room in my car if anyone wants to join me! 
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Garand69

Quote from: MeanStreaker on January 09, 2010, 09:59:24 PM
Still got room in my car if anyone wants to join me! 

Sweeet, I didn't know you were coming to pick me up! That is right neighborly of you  **)
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz