News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed on 2Aradio Fri. 1/8

Started by DesertDog, January 06, 2010, 08:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertDog

I'll be on www.2aradio.com on Fri, 1-8 promoting the Boulder City shoot Feb 6-7 and Appleseed in general.  The show is 7-8 AM, if you can't listen live, the shows are archived to download later.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

polygunner

Just listened to the archive.
Nice work DesertDog!
Great exposure for the Appleseed Project. Now if we could get you on Rushs' show or one of the national morning shows we'd be known through out the nation.
How about a RWVA/Appleseed comercial on the super bowl!
pg

DesertDog

Thanks PG,

I'm fighting a cold right now, which caused alot of the static.  Getting on Rush or Glenn Beck would be a good thing for sure O0
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Antibubba

It'd be even better if we could get a syndicated host out to a shoot, though I don't think Rush is quite up to it.    $$-0
A rifle cannot win a war; it is just a tool.  Wars are fought and won in the hearts and minds of the people.