News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2010 Davilla Schedule?

Started by vic303, January 06, 2010, 01:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vic303

Scout, I noticed there were no dates listed on the official 2010 schedule for Davilla.  Are there no shoots scheduled?  Please let us all know when the shoots are, so we can try to get new recruits down there.

Thanks!
Vic

aggie

The RBC schedule would also be helpful. First one to schedule vacation at the office should get it.

voortrekker

The Davilla events will be scheduled soon, be patient....try to be patient, I'm trying to do the same.   ^:)^

A little bird told me there will an RBC scheduled in Davilla for March or April and maybe both.    ;)     :~ :~ :~ :~

Brett
If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

The_VIKING

Quote from: voortrekker on January 13, 2010, 09:57:33 PM
The Davilla events will be scheduled soon, be patient....try to be patient, I'm trying to do the same.   ^:)^

A little bird told me there will an RBC scheduled in Davilla for March or April and maybe both.    ;)     :~ :~ :~ :~

Brett

OOOOOOOOOO!!!!  now that would be NICE!!!
:---
"Remember one thing, your government needs you more than you need your government."
USAF '87-'93 Ground Rat
Remover of the Berlin Wall

Scout

Beleive me guys I am just as impatient as you guys. I am waiting on approval from my partners on the dates I submitted soome time ago. I am considering doing two RBCs in the winter/spring an another two in the summer/fall.

I will get them posted here just as soon as I get them. Thanks for being patient. :)
Scout
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

spitstickler

Oh man, four RBCs in 2010!!! That will be awesome, Scout.

Can't wait to see the RBC dates firmed up so I can start laying the groundwork and get it booked.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

BDG

crikey Scout! 4 RBCs? Ay Caramba...

That's intense.
Davilla Eleven-Oh-Eight!!

WestTx

Quote from: BDG on January 27, 2010, 01:14:03 AM

That's intense.
An Australian "Crikey" and a Hispanic "Ay Caramba" <modified gringo style>
Shows we are a melting pot, by jiminey.
Oi Vey!
Rifleman. That says it all.

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Quote from: WestTx on February 02, 2010, 09:01:07 PM
Quote from: BDG on January 27, 2010, 01:14:03 AM

That's intense.
An Australian "Crikey" and a Hispanic "Ay Caramba" <modified gringo style>
Shows we are a melting pot, by jiminey.
Oi Vey!

and BDG is riiight in the middle of it... ;)
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

vic303

Any updates yet Scout?  DH has already seen the vacation list go past him at the office for 2010, and I've had a request from Baldragn here, for info on upcoming Davilla shoots.

Texas Rifleman

Vic, Scout said on the radio show last Tues that the schedule should be out this week so I expect it anytime.
...when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
Davilla - 5/09

doubleLL

The schedule is out, check the RBC/IBC thread here on the Texas forum.  :)
"Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien."
Davilla 3-10