News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas IIT's who travel to Louisiana have reimbursement approved

Started by alonso1, February 08, 2010, 11:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alonso1

Greetings y'all

The last couple of months, I have conversed with several Texas Orange Hats who want to advance towards their Red Hats asap.  The goal is to produce more Instructors so Appleseed in Texas will continue to grow, conduct more boot camps, Instructor boot camps, have more Appleseeds, etc...

Also, increasing the number of Texas Instructors will allow us to branch out to other states who are just getting started and could use some help.

Now, I have not talked with all the Texas Orange Hats, but the people I have spoken with all gave a positive response to the idea of getting on the fast tack to that Red Hat.

In order to do this, you have to work an Appleseed event and successfully pass your PC.

I made contact with Fred about this issue, he is willing to assist us by approving reimbursement for two IIT's ^:)^ who are willing to help at the Sherburne Louisiana Appleseed on Feb 20-21 and they must submit their PC at the end of the shoot.

So Texas, do I have two IIT's ? 

Let me know who you are, PM or call 832-642-3020.

Don't be shy, don't miss out on this chance, you know how it goes.

First come, first served. You snooze you loose. The early bird gets the worm...

Scout

Wow! Two IIT slots are still open and this post is how old? If you are interested in getting your red hat and getting your own location and your own shoot for APril 19th, this is what it is going to take. We need two IITss to get in touch with Alonso and sign their names for this.

I have the Davilla Texas events including RBCs and IBCs scheduled now. Please take a look and get on the schedule. If you are a new RBC-less instructor and would like to get on the fast track to running your own Texas Shoots, take a look at the RBC/IBC schedules and get on them. Get a buddy to attend with you so you will have some ready made instructors to assist at your Appleseed Dedicated Range(The range where you find yourself shoot bossing every month that is local to your home)

Her are updated Davilla Texas events

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=11806.0

BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

phil_in_cs

I made Rifleman at the last shoot in College Station. I was planning to do another Appleseed as a shooter, to get my scores more consistent, then start the IIT process. I won't be able to travel much, but will do CS or Houston area shoots as they get scheduled. Davilla would be about the max I could go, since I will need to be day tripping.

Scout

Look for the rest of the College Station shoots to go on the board this week. His range was shut down for more work on it and he has it ready now. Steve has invested another 80,000 in his range and he is hosting the La Rue Tactical events there now so we are scheduling the APpleseed events this week.
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

alonso1

Sherburne is almost here.

Spitstickler has accepted the offer to travel to Louisiana O0  Not only does he get a chance to help out our next door neighbor's with their shoot; but he's gonna get reimbursed for it!

I still have one more Orange Hat slot that qualifies for reimbursement.

OK, who's it going to be?

Is it going to be you?  or you over there?  or you, standing in the back of the crowd, hoping I don't see you.

Come on Texas.  I know we all have day jobs, but if you have the time, you won't regret this trip.