News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Duluth April 17-18

Started by russellmn, January 06, 2010, 05:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

russellmn

Just signed up myself and my girlfriend Anna.  We'll be there for sure, I'm trying to get another appropriate rifle together for us to use, otherwise I'll try to borrow one from one of you fine neighbors!  :D  Or I'll let her shoot and I'll help out where I can.

Been too long since my last shoot, need to get out again, wish I didn't always have to work weekends.   >:(

Who else is coming out for this one???  Lets get it sold out!!!
Pugna pro Patria

www.nationalmatch.us

AFTERMATH

Great!  I believe I'll be SB-ing this one! 
I look forward to it selling out!

As far as rifles...  I may know someone who has one......or ten.... ::)
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

russellmn

If you could come up with one I'd appreciate it.  I have a handful of other rifles, but nothing appropriate for AS.  I'm not ready to try it with the Mosin/Nagant yet.   :---
Pugna pro Patria

www.nationalmatch.us

AFTERMATH

Quote from: russellmn on January 06, 2010, 11:56:20 PM
If you could come up with one I'd appreciate it.  I have a handful of other rifles, but nothing appropriate for AS.  I'm not ready to try it with the Mosin/Nagant yet.   :---

Actually, that's what I had in mind. 
Come on, it couldn't be that bad....
Here's how it would go:
400 rounds of this-  :wb:
Then 100 rounds of this- :wall:
A little bit of this- ~~:)
this- :sos: and this- :bow:
Then if you're not this- $$-0
You'll be this- ..:..
And after the swelling is gone- :cool2:

Go for it, kid O0

;D ;D ;D
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

russellmn

My girlfriend suggested football pads.    ++)

We'll see, it may just happen.  I've got the ammo for it.  And it's cheaper to shoot than the AR...
Pugna pro Patria

www.nationalmatch.us

russellmn

Just picked up a 10/22, gonna get tech sights for it and put some rounds down range.  We are GTG for April!!!
Pugna pro Patria

www.nationalmatch.us

AFTERMATH

Don't forget the sling!
I'll see you there.

samjt15

I'm looking forward to this one i'll see what I can do about work... should probably reg, now for this huh??..

AFTERMATH

That'd be a good idea.
It's almost half full!
..:..

adamt

I signed up me and my kid brother, This will be my, (our) first appleseed and I can't wait.

Looking forward to meeting everyone that will be there.

Adam T.

"If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

--  Abraham Lincoln

javaguy

Quote from: adamt on April 09, 2010, 08:48:19 PM
I signed up me and my kid brother, This will be my, (our) first appleseed and I can't wait.

Adam T.

Hi Adam - Great! I am looking forward to meeting you as well. 

Check out http://appleseedinfo.org/pdf/what_to_bring_shoot.pdf and just ask if any questions at all. 

See you there!
Javaguy

AFTERMATH

Quote from: adamt on April 09, 2010, 08:48:19 PM

Adam T.

That answers one of the questions I had in the email!

Welcome aboard!

By the way, all, let's make sure we're promoting these shoots!
Flyer instructions:  Step 1: Download || Step 2: Print || Step 3: Distribute  ||   O0

I'll see ya on the firing line!