News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Jan 16-17, Piru --- Shoot Boss?

Started by Gordon, December 19, 2009, 07:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon

I work with Instructor Scheduling and we're trying to get ahead of the curve a little on getting events staffed in a timely manner.

Do you guys have an SB yet for Piru, Jan 16-17?

V

FM,

We use Piru as an instructor training ground. I'm down for instructing at all Piru shoots and will SB as required. We try to get our RH to do what we call "Shoot Boss In Training" here. Dano will SBIT'ing the January Piru with me backing him up. We do it this way otherwise if I'm put down as SB everyone just assumes they don't need to do anything.

Cheers
Phil "V"

Gordon

Excellent. I suspected as much. & I'm sure you'll make sure the box goes to the right person at the right time.
Thanks!

V

FM,
Just for your information and future reference be aware that here in California we are self-sufficient in most supplies, targets, T-Shirts, handouts, etc. We have these printed in bulk here and Bob 210, BaldDragn and I act as the supply hub for California instructors to save the shipping costs and work for Bulkhead etc. We continue to get supplies from central via Bob 210 such as hats, rockers, patches, etc.

Cheers
Phil "V"

Quote from: FuzyMath on December 19, 2009, 10:23:27 PM
Excellent. I suspected as much. & I'm sure you'll make sure the box goes to the right person at the right time.
Thanks!

Gordon

Even more excellent!

OK then I'll relax. :)

Have a nice year's-end,
-FM