News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Another Sacramento MIni January 3rd 2010

Started by BaldDragn, November 23, 2009, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaldDragn

Precisely Advantageous will be visiting Sacramento over the holidays and he has asked if we could host his family for a Mini. He would love for his folks to get a taste of an Appleseed like event.

This is a 3-FER!

Central and Northern California, we have an opportunity to brush up and get ready for the January shoot that will come two weeks later, we can show our fellow New Mexico 'seeders what California hospitality looks like, and we can help a fellow instructor shine for his family.

The last mini we had here was awesome! We all had a great time as everybody stepped up and challenged themselves to get out of their own comfort zones by trying new things. So this is the opportunity for you IITs or future IITs that want to spend some more time with your fellow instructors and get ready for that next level.

I expect to have the portable shelter that Roos5150 donated, set up in case of weather. So anything short of lightning will not be an issue.

PM me and let me know if you want to attend so I can make sure we get a range big enough. Our Mini's have nearly quadrupled in size each time so be sure to plan ahead. As usual the only cost for a mini (for instructors and shooters) is the range fees of $12.50 each.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

polygunner

Well I missed the rifleman boot camp down south.....strike one.
I missed the last mini you held in Sac......strike two.
I really don't want to strike myself out and,
I haven't cleared it with my social coordinator, but, I'LL BE THERE!
Looking foreward to it!
pg