News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Thanks Cali!

Started by Garand69, October 26, 2009, 05:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

Thanks for loaning us Johnny Appleseed this past weekend O0

It was indeed a pleasure working with him.
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

LayloPro

Yep, Johnny is a great instructor.....keeps things hoppin' along, doesn't he? O0
And he's just so darned -happy- all the time, too.....
Pretty infectious when folks are getting down on the line......
One of our "better" exports, as it were.....

And BTW, Cali's cheese comes from "happy cows"......you know..... %)

Thanks!
LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Garand69

Quote from: LayloPro on October 26, 2009, 06:56:19 PM

And BTW, Cali's cheese comes from "happy cows"......you know..... %)

Thanks!
LLP

;D Ahhhh Haaaa, medical grade grazing, I see how they do it! Of course that probably means JA smuggled some of that California Creamer for his coffee....That explains everything now  **)
Garand69

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

LayloPro

**) **) **) :))
You got it, G69!!
Cali, home of better living thru modern chemistry......and we still have poo-generators galore!!
Ask JB!
He's afraid to go to Idaho now, even for salad...... &) **) **) **) **) :))

But yeah, we do have some "happy cows" out here.....
(just so you know, it ain't -all- "city folk" out here....) ^-^ :o

LLP

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

LayloPro

Ken,

were you off your vegan diet with macro-biotic brown rice & turnips to rustle one of Mike's -cows- @ Piru?????

Good grief, he'd -hang- you if he caught you rustling.....and I think he'd enjoy it, as well!!!

And they don't "hide" too well under them little Midway mats....you'd have to stash the carcass in your tent, or something.....

Lordy, don't tell Mike I told you that......

Psssst, pass me some of that back strap, would ya? >:D ::) @)

LLP

Garand69

**) **) I'm thinking he was refferring to a differant product of the californious moo cowus there LayloPro **) **)
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

LayloPro

;D ;D ;D **)

Normally, I'd think you're right there, G69....but you haven't met Ken yet.......he'd be trying to cover the whole cow w/ his shootin' pad!! @&) :))

Another Cali character all in his own right..... %) :)) :~

Ask The Guy about him, they got in a discussion @ Denny's in Fresno, and you know how Guy is about Denny's....... **) **) **)

And the owner of our Piru range -would- hang him for rustling a cow critter....and enjoy it!! And probably film it so they could use the scene in their next movie, or something...... %) $$-0

Besides, anybody blind enough to step in or lay down on a mudpie, probably herds sheep or somethin'....... &) **) **) **)

LLP