News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Greetings from Arizona

Started by 1911Ron, October 10, 2009, 08:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1911Ron

Greetings from Arizona,  I would like to ask a favor and in return do you a favor.  I would like to make contact with any appleseeder that is from Az that attends a California appleseed, or someone is a friend or family member living in Az.  I am trying to build up our ranks here in Az and would appreciate any help you can provide.  In return if we run into someone from California here we will send them your way.  Thanks AzRon

LayloPro

Sounds fair, AZ.....

good system to have in place, in fact......

We'll keep our eyes peeled for any AZ folks......

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

V

Hey AzRon,

Funny thing was when I SB'd Payson we had people from Utah and some people who will be attending the next CA shoot in Corona... its a small world...

I'll certainly do what I can to help.

Cheers
Phil

BaldDragn

I love the idea AzRon and I think this topic deserves a larger audience.

Any of us that participate on internet forums probably know people from all over the United States that we could probably coerce into attending an Appleseed, then it up to the Shoot Boss and instructors.

In fact one of the big reasons I'm here now is because of AZRedhawk44 and our contact on NearDeathExperiments.com. That combined with Antibubba's (also from NDE) watchful eye and letting me know we were having a shoot in January. V and the heroes from SoCal plus a few all-stars from national took over from there.

Lately I've been doing a little work on trying to get people to shoots in Ohio. MeanStreaker now has a sold out show in Miamisburg. Hopefully it will lead to a new shoot just left of central Ohio.

Pennsylvania is one of the next targets on my list, where I know there are people primed for Appleseed.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!