News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Newark, Ohio sold out (25 shooters on the line) for June 4-5, 2022

Started by Texas T, May 29, 2022, 09:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas T

Well, it looks like another event has sold out in Ohio-East!
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Corvette

T,

Sounds good.  Say Hi to everyone for me and especially to Aaron.  Tell him I would have liked to stop by over the weekend to see everyone but I have a High Power match in Sandusky on Sat and a D-Day shoot with CWCDL79 on Sunday.  Have fun.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

NavyShooter

Corvette

Are you shooting a Garand in the D-Day shoot ?
Dan

Corvette

Dan,

Yep, taking two in case the first one has any issues. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Dan,

Did pretty well at the D-Day shoot. First sighter shot was a dead nuts 10-x.  Not all of the rest were as good but overall, I did better than I expected. It was great to have 35 Americans on the line in two flights banging away with M1s in recognition of D-Day.  It was really a special day.  My thanks to CWCDL79 for encouraging me to join him at the event.  And, Dom and I had some good conversations with the club on bringing Appleseed to the range. In general, it was a really great day.

Corvette

NavyShooter

Corvette

Good to hear you are enjoying shooting your Garand. Are you a member of the Garand Collectors Association ?
I have fired mine at MCB Quantico on the 1000 yard range ! Not easy to do the sight picture with these old eyes !

Texas T did a great job at Newark, great shooter cooperation, Jubilee made Rifleman with a 222 !!!
Had one new shooter with an AR, and he did great. I think he will be a return customer to Appleseed !

And we all missed you.

See you on the range
Dan

Corvette

NavyShooter,

Congrats to Jubilee for shooting the score.  Not a member of the Garand Collectors Assoc. but am a member of a number of M1 Garand on line groups.  I love my two M1's and I look forward to shooting them at various events in the near future.  TexasT is a great SB and it is no surprise that he did a great job running the Newark event.  Looking forward to seeing soon on the trail. 

Corvette