News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

One Day Ladyseed - TWAW Marengo, Ohio

Started by Corvette, August 20, 2019, 12:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Ohio AS,

We have a one day private TWAW event at Marengo, Ohio coming up on Sept 1.  Its a one day Ladyseed.  Right now its just me and Black_Bird signed up to work it.  Sure could use some more help.  So step up and sign up if you can. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Crazyduckhunter

I am watching this shoot. Discussed just today with coworker about our on call schedule for the holiday weekend.
Cdh

Charley

I have to work this day. Not sure that I'll be able to get it off.

Cactus Jack

I signed up to work it.  See ya there!!
1st Appleseed  7/17  Carroll
2nd Appleseed 10/17  Newark
3rd Appleseed  7/18  Newark
Cleared Redcoat 7/18 Newark
Rifleman 7/18 (215)  Newark

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin

Cadence

Will discuss with you this weekend. It may be a possibility.
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Crazyduckhunter