News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio's Newest Orange Hat -- Cactusjack

Started by Corvette, July 25, 2018, 12:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio Appleseed,

Please join me in welcoming Samme (Cactusjack) to the Ohio instructor corp.  This past weekend, Samme finally shot his rifleman score and accepted an Orange Hat to join our team.  Samme is a soon to retire Postal Worker, a vet, a heck of a story teller and a good shot.  Characteristics that will make Cactusjack a great Instructor some day. 

Please join me in welcoming him to the team. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Ohio, AS,

Don't be fooled by the photos above, Samme actually does smile on occasion.   ;D

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Mike AKA Bandaid

Known Distance Rifleman 07/2018
PNW Morgans Rifleman 07/2018
Red Hat 09/2018
Distinguished 10/2018

cwcdl79

Huzzah! congratulations and thanks for stepping up! Hope to see you on the trail

Cadence

Congrats and thanks for stepping up. Now you drop the mail- sack and pick up the bucket!   >:D
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Texas T

Welcome aboard. Nice looking groups. Hope to catch you down the trail.   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

goodoldfriend

Welcome sir!
Thank you so much for stepping up. It is a lot of fun and a lot of rewarding work.
It was a pleasure to spend time with you at the event on and off the line.

I will extend an invitation to you to come on down to Wilmington in October and get to know the team of instructors down there.
1st Appleseed 11/23/2012, Crittenden, KY
2nd Appleseed 7/16/2016, Wilmington, OH
3rd Appleseed 10/2/2016, Newark, OH
Rifleman (213) 10/2/2016

Shep

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson

Crazyduckhunter

All right!!!!
Warm welcome to the Ohio Appleseed crew!
See ya on the trail.

Charles McKinley

Thank you for stepping up!

I look forward to meeting you this weekend.

Chuck
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery