News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New RH in MO

Started by Thor's Hammer, August 18, 2010, 01:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor's Hammer

Congrats to Michael Dulee on his promotion to RH this last weekend(pending verification).

Knowing the trials and tribulations he has faced in the past, and witnessing his enthusiasm and eagerness on the line, he IS a man that knows very well, what he is about.

I applaud his efforts and can-do positive attitude that he has shown on the line with instructors and students alike.

Jason
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.    George Carlin

ErikAnderson

Here Here!  Congrats again Mike, well earned. O0

If only Ben had been able to figure out that oh-so complicated point and shoot......

nemohunter

ill post some pix tonite when i get home. ..:..
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.

cmidkiff

thursday

if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

nemohunter

Pics up. i think these are the 7 MOA deer head pics ;)

PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.

mikaldulee

Thanks everyone,

It means a lot when it comes from folks I admire and enjoy working with.  It's a great group and I am honored to be apart of it...

Do they have a Camo Hat?  >:D ~~:) ~~:) ~~:)

Added...

Anyone care to send Ben the 6 steps to operating a camera? ;D :-[ :-[