News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Carpooling to Waterman ?

Started by thursday, July 13, 2010, 10:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thursday

Dose any one want to carpool to the September 11 waterman IL shoot?
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

nemohunter

OK time to bump this and get going on it. who all is going? we could rent a big 15 passenger van and get all our gear and what not in there along with us. split the cost of gas and rental save some bucks and hit the 300 at the same time. we can meet in BG since it is basicly on the way to Waterman. whats up lets get it done. ~~:)
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.

Gopher Boy

Don't make us come get you!     &) &) &)

EEL and I were talking about renting a school bus. 

nemohunter

Quote from: Gopher Boy on August 04, 2010, 12:16:16 AM
Don't make us come get you!     &) &) &)

EEL and I were talking about renting a school bus. 

would that be from the school of hard knocks????
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.

Thor's Hammer

I was planning on picking up Jungle George. Longshot says he is going to sign up for the shoot. If that happens we will have one open spot in the vehicle. I am going to be pulling Longshot's trailer for all the gear. If he doesn't end up going I have two open seats.

First come, first served.

TH
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.    George Carlin

POP

I'll be coming up from Shreveport, LA.
Probably through Little Rock, Ar, St. Louis, Mo, Springfield, Il, and then on up 55 and 39 to Waterman.
I may have room for a rider or two or three with plenty of room for gear.  Just checkin' possibilities for carpoolin'
PM me if interested.
POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

thursday

Bad news all of the cabins at Shabona park are already spoken for :wb: there are still camp sights available 4 person maximum I can reserve contiguous camp sights If I know how many are interested Post here or PM me i will make the reservation tomorrow night.
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

Thor's Hammer

Looks like my ride is full as of right now. Longshot, Jungle George, Thursday and myself.

Keep us posted on things Thursday, and thank you for doing the work on finding us a campsite.

Jason
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.    George Carlin

EEL

All,
I a, working on ASC allowing us to camp at the Range.  We would be able to head over to the clubhouse and shower if need be. 

Stay tuned

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

thursday

It turns out that only one camp sight can be reserved per person per date and only 4 people can camp at one sight, I thought that this couldn't be true but I called today and it is.  So bottom line if EEL cant arrange camping at the range three of us will have to separately reserve camping in order to have a spot for the 9 (by my count) instructors who will be crossing the river from free America.  I will wait to make reservations until We hear from you EEL.  Looking forward to Waterman!

Celt

Quote from: POP on August 04, 2010, 01:34:25 PM
I'll be coming up from Shreveport, LA.
Probably through Little Rock, Ar, St. Louis, Mo, Springfield, Il, and then on up 55 and 39 to Waterman.
I may have room for a rider or two or three with plenty of room for gear.  Just checkin' possibilities for carpoolin'
PM me if interested.
POP

Hello, Hopefully I'm not to late but I'd be interested in thumbing a ride with you. I live north of Springfield MO and would meet you there. I couldn't figure out how to PM you, I think being a new member here affects that.  But yeah if you still have room please drop me note. Thanks, Ian
A Hessian captain (one of the 30,000 German mercenaries used by England) wrote in 1778, "Call this war by whatever name you may, only call it not an American rebellion; it is nothing more or less than a Scots-Irish Presbyterian rebellion."

"I need not take much pains to show, that the principles of this system, are extremely pernicious, impolitic, and dangerous. Here is a revolution as radical as that which separated us from Great Britain."  "I Smell A Rat!"  Patrick Henry

"Because they transgressed My covenant, And against My law they have rebelled... They have made kings, and not by Me, They have made princes, and I knew it not"  Hosea 8:1 and 4
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."  Psalms 33:12