News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

So where is everyone?

Started by Appalacious, November 26, 2008, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Appalacious

Hey guys,
I thought we needed a thread that let everyone know where everyone was.  I bet there's some folks right here in middle GA (where I am) that I've never even met.  So send your reply with your town of residence, and I'll compile it into this post.

Also, maybe we could set up a frappr map or a google map that lays it all out. 

Here goes:
Appalacious- Perry
Cannonman61 and sons: Hinesville
Sgt Cap: Hinesville
Ann: Butler
WECSOG: Marietta
Snaphook: Woodstock
Sanderman: Conyers
Flathead: Cornelia
Jollynator: Valdosta
Yonah: Milton (N. Fulton Co.)
All further updates will be recorded on the map.
(If you made it to the above list, consider yourself elite :) )

Thanks guys: keep it up!

J

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=111229876019515660941.00045c9d76bd74ec0810c&z=4

If you have a google account (like gmail) you can modify the above map and add your place. 
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

cannonman61

Cannonman61 and sons,( Matthew, Christopher, David) in Hinesville checking in.

Sgt Cap is around here someplace too.
Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.

ann

WECSOG

Marietta/Woodstock NW of Atlanta
Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice. - John Adams

sanderman79

snaphook75

Snaphook in Woodstock, GA. Hey WECSOG, PM me!

Flathead

Cornelia GA here. Only about 25 minutes from the range in Toccoa! If any one wants to get together and shoot there drop me a line.
Jim

Appalacious

jollynator

Jolly checking in from Valdosta.

Had a problem with the admin system for the last 2 months.  Been trying to get on since Hinesville.

Whats up!!!!! ;)

jolly

yonah

Hi,
Yonah checking in from Milton, GA (new city, North Fulton Co.)
Got 2 AS's under my belt and more to come.
Got my M1 Garand after my first AS and shot it at my second. Swwwweeeeeeetttttt!!!!!
Everyone should have one.
:)
The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

franklinfarmer

It is certain, I think, that the best government is the one that governs least. But there is a much-neglected corollary: the best citizen is the one who least needs governing. The answer to big government is not private freedom, but private responsibility.

--Wendell Berry, "The Loss of the Future" in The Long-Legged House  (1969)

The problem is not Democrats.  The problem is Republicans who lack the intellectual clarity to become libertarians and libertarians who lack the physical discipline to become riflemen.  ---Kenneth Royce

demian

demian checking in from Austell.
looking forward to the Toccoa AppleSeed in 2 weeks.

funfaler

Hey all you "Bulldogs",

I see some fresh and smiling faces here  ;)

We could use a little bit of internet help to get more people to the firing lines.  Our effort has PROVEN to be effective, with already 14+ additional shooters to the firing lines of two Nevada locations.

2-3 of you folks want to work together, we could see the numbers at the GA shoots really jump.

If you are interested, let me know, PM me.  Please put "Georgia" in the subject line!  it really helps me.

You need not have ever been to an Appleseed, you need no special skills.  It requires email manipulation and a dedication to see your fellow Georgians on the firing line next to you.

This stuff is very easy, just need about an hour a day, for about 4-5 days, and the state of Georgia will be reaping the benefits of your efforts, with real people coming to the firing line.

Are you in?  Can you spare an hour a day, for less than a week to help preserve your Heritage and pass on our Tradition to the next generation? 

I look forward to hearing from you all  <:)

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

Buzzstrike

Buzz checking in from Newnan.

Montani Semper Liberi (Mountaineers Are Always Free)

History²

History in Gainesville here.
"If enough people get on THE LIST, it'll be a phone book"-SoM               "Don't matter whatcha got in your hands, the weapon is between your ears."-SoM

GoJohnnyGo

I started in Commerce and ended up in Savannah.

guitarzan

"She is a pretty good gun, I think."
                         John C. Garand

StoneDog

"...it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds..."

--Samuel Adams

oddshot

oddshot up here in Jasper, Pickens County.

jollymeister

Jollymeister here in Lake Park Ga

Appalacious

Added Buckscout (Lilburn).

J

Appalacious

TheEagleKeeper

ARJIS checking in from Duluth....
Lou Riccio
@TheEagleKeeper Lawrenceville, GA
Oath Keeper
Georgia State Coordinator for the Tenth Amendment Center (TAC).
http://georgia.tenthamendmentcenter.com

My Blogs:

"An Eagle Kept Free - Freedom's Guardians Engaged in the Battle to Preserve the U.S. Constitution and the Republic"
http://www.aneaglekeptfree.com

@TheEagleKeeper · Serving American Liberty
http://theeaglekeeper.com/

TEK Opinion Wire
http://tekopswire.blogspot.com

goose

"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable..." - H.L. Mencken

sanderman79

Hey j change me to lilburn too. Moved recently

Col Barrett

Col Barrett here, I'm in Woodstock.

Appalacious

DrJohn

DrJohn here, on Saint Simons Island.
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....

oldfudd

Sandy Springs.
"Have we the means of resisting disciplined armies, when our only defense, the militia is put in the hands of Congress?"
~ Patrick Henry

turnercm1776

Buckhead area for the moment.