News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

So where is everyone?

Started by Appalacious, November 26, 2008, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianf31

Brian F. I work in Warner Robins and live a little to the west. Attended my first AS in March 2010 at Ocmulgee WMA (shot a 170) and my second at Dublin in February (shot a 203 - knocking on the door).
"Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free."

― Joseph Warren

mattd

What do all the colors represent on the map? Green dots and hat guy are explained... what about the other color dots?

Appalacious

red dots are red hats (non-shoot boss). 
light blue is appleseed ranges.
regular blue is shooters.
purple is gun stores that i've been to :)

I'll just take the purple gun stores off.  kinda clutters the map.
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

cswhitfield

Just looked at the map for the first time.  You really did a great job. O0  Surely we have more folks than those that have responded, especially "hats".  Come on guys sign in, please. 
... what counts ... is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our bursts nor the smoke we make.  ... it is the hits that count.

M1 Thumb

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.  The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

TAZDevil

Steven Fiamengo;  TAZDevil
Shoot Boss
Augusta, GA  and Newberry, SC
"An Englishman's home is his castle" Jason Russell

"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it."  John Adams

banzi

Buck Filbey, Banzi

Marietta, Georgia, Greenville, SC,

Rapidray

Ether

Iron Man

Edbbie from Gainesville.

P.S.> I have a Google account but I'm not able to add myself to the map. Help?
"Without the Law; Mercy and Grace become worthless.
Without Mercy and Grace, the Law condemns us all." -E.H.E.

Iron Man

Col Barrett

Hey Ed+B, I have control over the google map to make updates. I will get you added. I am glad to add anyone to the map, but just wondering if you are an instructor I haven't met yet. I assume you have attended a Toccoa shoot? I will get you added, I can change the status of what you are on the map based on you updating me. Thanks for stepping up and being counted.

wheeling_scholar

Might as well throw myself in on this Norcross here

Red Niva

Red Niva reporting in from Cleveland,GA!!!!!
"Darkness is returning to Paradise. Are you ready?" Johnny Drake

"From the desert has come a voice crying in the wilderness, and his name is John. Johnny Drake to be more precise. But ask his disciples and they will tell you his mission is no less defined than the mission of John the Baptist, who first introduced the Light from heaven to the world over two thousand years ago. The multitudes listened to John, who told them that Jesus of Nazareth was the Way to God. Then Herod toke John's head.
  Now the question begs us: Will the world listen to Johnny Drake? And who will take his head?"   Quote from the book, "Sinner" by Ted Dekker

Ramblin' Wreck

At home on the range, at least near it (www.ontargetfoxmtn.com) in Rising Fawn, Georgia with Regan Brandon.
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

peddlerray

Cataula, GA.  Located east of Lickskillet, west of Ripshin and right North of Nankipooh.

Iron Man

Quote from: Iron Man on October 02, 2011, 10:49:41 PM
Edbbie from Gainesville.

P.S.> I have a Google account but I'm not able to add myself to the map. Help?

It's been a while and I was wondering if I could get an update?

I have settled on a final forum name: Iron Man

And since have been promoted to IIT1.

Thank you.
"Without the Law; Mercy and Grace become worthless.
Without Mercy and Grace, the Law condemns us all." -E.H.E.

Iron Man

TheEagleKeeper

I am here in Lawrenceville!
Lou Riccio
@TheEagleKeeper Lawrenceville, GA
Oath Keeper
Georgia State Coordinator for the Tenth Amendment Center (TAC).
http://georgia.tenthamendmentcenter.com

My Blogs:

"An Eagle Kept Free - Freedom's Guardians Engaged in the Battle to Preserve the U.S. Constitution and the Republic"
http://www.aneaglekeptfree.com

@TheEagleKeeper · Serving American Liberty
http://theeaglekeeper.com/

TEK Opinion Wire
http://tekopswire.blogspot.com

Melissa5

Melissa checking in from Statham.   ;)
John 3:16

9/12 Toccoa 219 (rimfire)
2/16 Buford 228 (centerfire)

Fabricator

Chris from Gainesville.   Getting ready to reload some .300AAC for the Dublin AS Oct 5/6.   Signed up 2 more folks after they learned about the Toccoa shoot!   Possibly signing up a Father and son as well for Dublin!
�The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.�
- Jeff Cooper, Art of the Rifle

Fife

Fife,

Rossville, GA 

Just a shooter who attended my first Appleseed Oct of 2012 at Fox Mountain.

failureToExtract

Scar

Scar, Scarlet, and 3 boys right here in hinesville