News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

June 18-19 <+> Hinckley, MN

Started by AFTERMATH, May 23, 2011, 10:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Notaeh

Planning to be at this one.  At least for Sunday if it is only me.  Trying to get my neighbor or brother to join me and then I would do both days. 

Puma Mami

Quote from: Notaeh on May 24, 2011, 11:28:17 AM
Planning to be at this one.  At least for Sunday if it is only me.  Trying to get my neighbor or brother to join me and then I would do both days.
Welcome to Appleseed, Notaeh. Way to go, already 7th stepping!  O0
"Saving America...lots of things are easier to accomplish, few are more worthwhile." ~Fred

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."  ~Albert Camus

AFTERMATH

14 Pre-regs!
56% Capacity and 1.5 weeks out!

Get signed up now!

UPDATE BELOW!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

Notaeh

sparks1

Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

AFTERMATH

Puma Mami

"Saving America...lots of things are easier to accomplish, few are more worthwhile." ~Fred

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."  ~Albert Camus

Taylor

Quote from: AFTERMATH on June 07, 2011, 09:42:32 PM
Any instructors signing up?

I've been coerced into a social obligation on Saturday but could make it on Sunday if you need me. Please advise.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

AFTERMATH

Taylor

I'm signed up for Sunday, wish I could be there Saturday also.

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Notaeh

I know at least one more signed up...

AFTERMATH

AFTERMATH

AFTERMATH

tic-toc-tic-toc-tic-toc-tic-toc......

Notaeh

Can I get there early and set-up a tarp awning thing on the line to block some rain?  I know I am wimpy.  If I do this, the rain won't come.

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Notaeh on June 16, 2011, 12:39:39 PM
Can I get there early and set-up a tarp awning thing on the line to block some rain?  I know I am wimpy.  If I do this, the rain won't come.

Rain? What rain?  Heck not only will we let you, we may even thank you!  ;)

How early were you thinking?

javaguy

I have a canopy I am happy to provide - it just needs a ride up there from North Branch.  Let me know if you are headed by

Notaeh

Quote from: javaguy on June 16, 2011, 11:19:46 PM

I have a canopy I am happy to provide - it just needs a ride up there from North Branch.  Let me know if you are headed by

Yes, that would be super great!!!

Notaeh

Quote from: AFTERMATH on June 16, 2011, 07:28:54 PM

Rain? What rain?  Heck not only will we let you, we may even thank you!  ;)

How early were you thinking?

Not too early. 

Last one I went to it snowed so rain would be an upgrade, right?

AFTERMATH

Sure is!  Probably a welcome relief from the heat too!

Squib

Wish i could be there both days!!  >:( >:( >:(
Squib

adamt

"If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

--  Abraham Lincoln