News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The organizational meeting poll.

Started by AFTERMATH, December 07, 2010, 03:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

Quote from: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19126.0Hi everybody,

I'd like to give a jump start to AFTERMATH's Committee of Exploration, Acquisition, & Support by having a Face to Face organizational meeting to do a bit of planning for the upcoming AS year. We did a small one last year that seemed to work well and I think with the growth we've seen in 2010 we would benefit from another.

This meeting will be open to all interested Appleseeders, instructors, future instructors, club liaisons, and anyone else willing to pitch in and lend a hand at shoots or even working a table at a gun show.

Location: Once we get an idea of how many are interested in attending, I'd like you guys in the metro area to find us a suitable location. I'm hoping we'll get enough interest that there will be WAY to many to fit in Whisker's kitchen this time.

Date: I'm thinking something around Jan. 22-23 or 26-29 beginning about noonish and lasting a couple hours.

Items to be discussed:
1) Shoots Dates
2) Staffing
3) New Ranges
4) Promotions
5)?
6)?

Opinions? Ideas?

Please reply so we can get a headcount. (AFTERMATH, my poll skills are weak, if you could add a poll for preferred dates it might be useful.)

Let the discussion/debate begin.

mike/vmt
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]