News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lacrosse Dec. 4 and 5

Started by dragonfly, November 24, 2010, 12:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Hello Good folks of MN, This shoot is just across the river and coming up fast. A chance to earn a Winterseed patch and shoot KD, you don't want to miss this one  :~ .
More info here; http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=11240.0

Hope to see you there,
D-fly       Keeping the Faith

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

AFTERMATH

Go ahead Minnesotans!  Take the bait! 
Don't worry, it's all part of our plan.  O'ha!

>:D

Aftermath
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

FivePoint56

I am going to attempt to make it down for Sunday.   Hoping to shoot the KD and maybe even get that big patch.  How many rounds of center-fire do you estimate for Sunday?

sparks1

A full KD will take same as a 25m Appleseed. Just takes longer. Depending on how big the line is and how many shooters show up will determine the time. Go to the Wisconsin board and ask under the thread for LaCrosse. Deacon should have an answer up pretty quick for you.

See you there on Sunday.
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

AFTERMATH

The Raiding party currently consists of:

Sparks1 - Sun
FreedomV - Sat & Sun
FivePoint56 - Sat? & Sun
vmt193 - Sun
Cooper - Sat & Sun (Instructing)
Adamt - Sun
AFTERMATH - TAMIDOFAT

The motel is in Stoddard, WI.
Rates are: 
1 person      $45.00 plus tax
2 persons    $52.00 plus tax
3 persons    $58.00 plus tax
4 persons    $62.00 plus tax

It appears as though three persons are already down for the room;  Sparks, Adam, FivePoint56(tentatively), AFTERMATH(tentatively)

Perhaps, we should also plan on having a quick dinner/meeting on Sunday evening; as long as we'll be having so many instructors in one place.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

FivePoint56

Coming for Sunday.  Think I will plan on driving down in the morning and skip the room.   

Now just to get a day before hand where I can zero for M855, not sure the 55 grain current zero is going to do well at that range.

Time to get the stylish Carharts and pack boots out of the closet.