News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseeders near Sierra Vista?

Started by vmt193, October 05, 2009, 11:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmt193

Hi all

I'm wondering if any of you can help out a fellow Appleseeder? My son (SkyWarrior - IIT1) is a recent arrival at Ft. Huachuca for his AIT. I'm sure he'll be climbing the walls looking for things to do, and I don't know if you have any more Sierra Vista shoots in the works for the rest of 2009, but I know he'd be more than happy to help out if he can get a pass and someone could pick him give him up and give him a ride to the range. He'll be there until sometime next spring.

Thanks!

vmt193
Minnesota State Coordinator

lysander6

I am the BOTG in SV and he can call me or PM me here.  We are trying to schedule a shoot for DEC in SV but we do have shoots vicinity Phoenix in OCT &  NOV.  Frankly, if he is in AIT, I don't know what his weekends look like since they are on a six day training week.

Bill
Gun control is mind control.

" Of every One-Hundred men, Ten shouldn't even be there,
Eighty are nothing but targets,
Nine are real fighters...
We are lucky to have them...They make the battle,
Ah, but the One, One of them is a Warrior...
and He will bring the others back."

- Heraclitus (circa 500 BC)

My Blog:  http://zerogov.com/

On Appleseed sabbatical since 2012...

lysander6

BTW, I work at Fort Huachuca so if I may be of any service to your young son, please let me know.

Gun control is mind control.

" Of every One-Hundred men, Ten shouldn't even be there,
Eighty are nothing but targets,
Nine are real fighters...
We are lucky to have them...They make the battle,
Ah, but the One, One of them is a Warrior...
and He will bring the others back."

- Heraclitus (circa 500 BC)

My Blog:  http://zerogov.com/

On Appleseed sabbatical since 2012...

vmt193

Thank you! They took his computer away for a bit, but I'll remind him to check the forums here once in a while.

vmt