News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Payson AZ Sept 26/27 2009 Who's going?

Started by V, September 01, 2009, 07:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

Hi there folks,

V here from California. I'm driving 500 miles out to Shoot Boss this shoot. Looks like there's only eight people signed up for this and no instructors  :-\
That means I get to do my special British version of events on April 19th  ;D

So if any of you eight are on the boards here, drop me a PM if you've been to an appleseed before so I can use your help  ;) I'm looking for good folks who can step up to a challenge and help restore a nation.

Any IIT's, or instructors who want to come on out and get some progress checks done, sign up on the instructor list and drop me a PM telling me what you need and we can get it all squared away. &)

As Groucho Marx used to say "I've nothing but confidence in you..." Arizona!

Cheers
Phil
(PS Best you don't google for the rest of that quote  ??? )

V

OK, pre-reg now says we have eleven shooters registered.

And humvee has joined me on the Instructor Schedule. Welcome.

Its a 50 shooter line, whats the skinny on past/typical walk-on versus pre-reg ratios at this range?

If there are no more Arizona instructors/IITs and we get a spike up in numbers next week I'll have to bring another Californian with me! Think of the carbon footprint!

Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing Arizona (well the  highways at least)

Cheers
V

MOGromit

Hey V,

AZRedhawk44 was the SB for the last event we had there in Payson so he'd have the actual stats.  Just checked my folders and I don't have a copy of the sign-up sheet.

If memory serves me correctly, for the total of 37 we had back on April 18-19, only around 7-8 were walk ons.  So I'd expect roughly the same amount.

The range's monthly meeting is the 17th and I'm planning now to head up and promote the program again.

Thanks for helping out the AZ team!

AZG