News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2010 Schedule

Started by 1911Ron, October 04, 2009, 03:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1911Ron

The 2010 schedule is shaping up, we have 3 dates so far, Sierra Vista "April 17-18" and "September 18-19" and Kingman "January 16-17".

We have many weekends to fill so lets get crackin O0  AzRon

1911Ron

OK  just added Sierra Vista Dec.18-19 2010  Any more?  any other locations? &)  AzRon

lysander6

Working Tucson...more to follow.
Gun control is mind control.

" Of every One-Hundred men, Ten shouldn't even be there,
Eighty are nothing but targets,
Nine are real fighters...
We are lucky to have them...They make the battle,
Ah, but the One, One of them is a Warrior...
and He will bring the others back."

- Heraclitus (circa 500 BC)

My Blog:  http://zerogov.com/

On Appleseed sabbatical since 2012...

1911Ron

Ok here it is:

January 16-17 Kingman, January 30-31 Buckeye, February 20-21 Buckeye,March 27-28 Buckeye,April 17-18 Payson(pending),April 17-18 Sierra Vista,May 22-23 Payson(pending), September 18-19 Payson(pending), September 18-19 Sierra Vista, October 16-17 Buckeye, October 23-24 Payson(pending),November 20-21 Buckeye,  December 11-12 Buckeye.

Ok lets get crackin' and sign up for these shoots.  AzRon

1911Ron

How many have signed up for our shoots? We need to step up and staff these shoots, we need help to meet our goals.  So.....  AzRon

MOGromit

Howdy AZ Appleseeders!

We just got done starting the 2010 year of Appleseeds in Arizona up in Kingman with 24 shooters on the line and 3 AZ instructors working with them.  More details to follow in the AAR.

Here's my latest take-away from the instructor schedule thread:

Date           Location   SB               RH                  IIT
Jan. 16-17   Kingman   AZGromit      AZRedhawk       Hoss (IIT)
Jan. 30-31   Buckeye   AZRedhawk      AZGromit          AZRon (IIT2)
Feb. 20-21   Buckeye   AZGromit      AZRedhawk       Hoss (IIT), AZRon (IIIT2)

Mar. 27-28   Buckeye   AZGromit                         AZRon (IIT2)
Apr. 17-18   Sierra V.   AZGromit                         lysander6 (IIT2)
Apr. 17-18   Payson     NOS               NOS              NOS

May 22-23   Payson     NOS               NOS              NOS
Sep. 18-19   Sierra V.     NL             AZGromit          lysander6 (IIT2), AZRon (IIT2)
Sep. 18-19   Payson     NOS             NOS                      NOS

Oct. 16-17   Buckeye      NL             AZGromit           AZRon (IIT2)
Oct. 23-24   Payson     NOS               NOS              NOS
Nov. 20-21   Buckeye   AZRedhawk      AZGromit          AZRon (IIT2)

Dec. 11-12   Buckeye   AZRedhawk      AZGromit          AZRon (IIT2)
Dec. 18-19   Sierra V.      NL              AZGromit   

NL = Not listed --> This means that we haven't gotten feedback from the range (Payson only so far) on the dates we will get for 2010.
NOS = Not on Schedule --> Just means that the schedule doesn't have it listed

AZRedhawk44 is the liaison to Payson, needs to follow up with our contact there about the dates we will be getting.

AZGromit is the liaison to Kingman, needs to follow up with the range there after our 2nd successful event at their facility to get more on the schedule for 2010.

If you need to update your status on this list, be sure to PM both Nickle and "Instructor Scheduling"

AZG

AZbinary

I'm available for the April shoot in Sierra Vista, just let me know the process to get officially scheduled.

M
"Not Last!" -AZ AWW 2011

MOGromit

Hey Binary,

I think I saw a PM from you about it, so maybe you got it scheduled ok, but you should PM both Nickle and "Instructor Scheduling" to be put on the official schedule.

AZG

AZbinary

Thanks Mr Grommit, Redhawk squared me away via PM, and I'm scheduled for Sierra Vista officially.
"Not Last!" -AZ AWW 2011