News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

November 14/15 Gun Show Valdosta Ga

Started by jollymeister, September 30, 2009, 05:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jollymeister

I want to gather up materials and ideas for a table at the next gun show in Valdosta Ga. If any one has pics I would love to see them. I will be attending the Hinesville Ga shoot in Oct. Maybe we can save some postage.

caseyblane

Jolly, I've created a slideshow with pictures from the Hinesville and Saint Augustine shoots to play on my laptop at the Jacksonville gun show, plus a flyer that lists all the FL and GA events. We can share!
"Boy, there are Do'ers, Thinkers, and Wonderers, be a Do'er!" My Grandfather.

ItsanSKS

So, how'd this gun show go?

Where's the pics?
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

jollynator

We got a few pics but have not posted them yet.  We talked to around 100 people total for both days.  Maybe 20% of them were interested in the program.  However, one of the vendors I talked to was glad to hear that Appleseed was coming to Valdosta.  He is likely to join and become an IIT.  He is currently GA. Guard.

NRA recruiter invited us to hold an AS on her private range.  I will be getting the host application to her very soon.  That makes TWO ranges probable for AS in the local area.  Hmmm, I'm thinking quarterly AS if you guys are up to it.  Hey you guys said I need to get to Red Hat ASAP so I am working on it. :P

Overall it was a pretty successful event, other than the Armchair Rambos.   #)
Somebody answer a question for me.  How is it that there are only snipers, special forces, force recon, seals, and rangers in the military? ???  **) **)

caseyblane

"Boy, there are Do'ers, Thinkers, and Wonderers, be a Do'er!" My Grandfather.

jollymeister

Ok our pictures have been stolen by a little troll that got into my computer and had its way with my hard drive.    !@#)
It took me a while to fix that. We will have pics from the Jan show coming.  O0