News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Heads Up IL!! All hands on deck!!!

Started by Garand69, September 26, 2009, 11:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

Two shoots are on the horizon that need immediate help.

Bonfield IL (ISRA Range) Oct 3-4.
While we have a great Instructor Team on board, we need to push this shoot pronto!!!We have 1/2 a line to fill!

Then there is this disturbing news.....

I was just on the wisconsin page and they are planning a Border raid on Illinois! Can you beleive this, all we have done for them and I find this post over there...

QuoteHold on to your Cheese Curds Wisconsin!

A perfect border raiding opportunity has arisen! Those slackin' Flatlanders have a shoot on the schedule walking distance from Wisconsin, and they don't even have a single Instructor signed on, heck not even an SB! http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=2601.0

Durand, IL Oct 10-11 http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=9528.0

Poor Garand, what is he going to do when yoose guys.....er I mean, WE raid Illinois.

Boy I hope he doesn't find out I hacked into his account to post under his username   Flatlanders, what a bunch a maroons

This of course is totally un acceptable, who is willing to help me defend our State from those plunderers from the North! &)
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Wade

Hmm
Border raid eh Perhaps I may find the time to Raid from the west  :o while IL sleep's  ::) or only think's it has WI to worry about  >:D,,,just miaght fit into my sced, ;D,ya never know .

Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

AFTERMATH

An open invitation....
This may be a trap.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Garand69

Quote from: AFTERMATH on September 27, 2009, 01:33:26 AM
An open invitation....
This may be a trap.

A trap???? By whatever do you posssibly mean?  ;D

Hey all you rusty Instructors that have not shot in two or three seedleniums, This is an opportunity to shoot! at least for a couple of you, so if your interested Pre-register in the Free catagory and refresh those Rifleman Skills.

What the heck is a Seedlenium???? 1 Seedlenium = 4 Appleseeds , you folks should know these things yoose slackers #)
Garand69

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Fred

Quote from: AFTERMATH on September 27, 2009, 01:33:26 AM
An open invitation....
This may be a trap.

I keep an eye out on Aftermath. You'd hate to see a carload of MN instructors show up at Durand a half-hour before the cheeseheads - and an hour before the locals...

Can you imagine? All those hairy Minnesotoans (winter's coming on, so you know they are growing more wooly in anticipation :) :) ), laughing and dancing on top of the locked gate to the club/site (locked, to keep YOU guys out - they'll open it for the students >:( ), prob all draped in buffalo hides or sumthin...[shudder]

Barbarians of the north, they be.

Prob not a single home-owner in the bunch; simply roam the prairies, looking for whatever they can scavage. That's gotta be a pretty rough set of individuals, so watch your step... :) ;D **) [In the old days, I'd've said "Thank Heaven for 20-rd mags!" :~]
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Garand69

**) Holy Schnike Fred  **)

I didn't even think of the possible mayhem and the smell of lutefisk and buffalo hides drying in the sun. ++)

Not to mention a Washingtonian with a trailor load of flesh eating mutant zombie para-trooper monkey's who no doubt will be trying to steal the lutefisk from the Minnisotians and the cheese curds from the chedder heads. :o

This could get ugly, ILLINOIS WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!
I see a hammer and an anvil and we a looking awful malleble :'(
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Pappy

Hello Group; Sure its a open invite. Come on down, up, or over. The crew from (The land of the small soda cracker). 
will blend in well with the Cheese from Wi and the Change from Illinoisucks.  :) ;) ;D ;D O0 All are welcome here. Who wants Kettle Corn???  It will be like a vending machine spitting out Riflemen and history.  **) **) Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

AFTERMATH

QuoteCan you imagine? All those hairy Minnesotoans (winter's coming on, so you know they are growing more wooly in anticipation   ), laughing and dancing on top of the locked gate to the club/site (locked, to keep YOU guys out - they'll open it for the students  ), prob all draped in buffalo hides or sumthin...[shudder]

Buffalo hides....  Yes, the priests compelled us forsake our traditional wardrobe of human skin and bone; when our elders converted to Christianity, many moons ago.

I shall summon a council with the tribal elders and we shall come up with a contingency plan to deal with the Yooseslackers of the flat-lands of Illinoisucks.
You squander in your decadence.  And we find weakeness in your resolve.  You shall serve as easy plunder.

Note:  The Vikings attempted to plunder these frozen tundras.  All that remains; a runestone as evidence of these supposed great warriors.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

yellowhousejake

If no Illini sign up soon, and I can make the schedule (it is a looooong drive),  I fully intend to convert every student to a Hoosier while I present all the history/instruction myself.

Easy to do as the cheese heads and the tundra raiders are kept busy whomping on each other at the front gate.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Garand69

MAYDAY-MAYDAY-MAYDAY

THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS FOLKS!

Have you ever heard the joke.....So Ole, a Cheesehead, and a Hoosier walk into an Appleseed??? This is not good.

So serious the The Guy has had to cancel his annual pilgrimage to Tupelo MS where he charts the annual migration of the North American Three-toed Snipe!!!

It's a good thing too, I don't mind takin on two Border Raidin States at the same time by myself, but THREE!......I ain't as good as I once was......

Do you see this Illinois, the best can never rest. What's next? Missouri? and Lord help us all if the massed hoards of Appleseed starved Iowainians figure out how to cross the Mississippi....OH THE HUMANITY!!!
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Gopher Boy

After returning from a little raid behind the buckeye curtain.  I'm back to fight for the land of Illinois(uck).   &)

On the schedule for both ISRA and Durand.

I'll rent a bus and just load it with people on my way to each.  On second thought...  I'll use my truck and try to bring three shooters with me.  I'll just gopher shooters  :D

Just doin' what I can.

Gopher Boy

dragonfly

WOW do I have a headache  ;D Garand Il or is it Durand Il I thought it was Durand WI. I'm so lost now, :'( I do'nt see any pre reg's yet. Get back to work. &) What does Rockford have a demo derby that weekend or American Idol show or Elton John concert. What is going on. Lets get them off the couch.

It is going to be a GLORIOUS weekend for APPLESEEDING. Oct.10th and 11th no matter where it's at, because where it's at is Appleseed.

dragonfly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Garand69

Quote from: dragonfly on September 29, 2009, 01:59:39 AM
WOW do I have a headache  ;D Garand Il or is it Durand Il I thought it was Durand WI. I'm so lost now, :'( I do'nt see any pre reg's yet. Get back to work. &) What does Rockford have a demo derby that weekend or American Idol show or Elton John concert. What is going on. Lets get them off the couch.

It is going to be a GLORIOUS weekend for APPLESEEDING. Oct.10th and 11th no matter where it's at, because where it's at is Appleseed.

dragonfly

Pre-regs, we doan need no stinkin' pre-regs, they don't even let me see them so they must not be tooo important ;D
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

Wade

Quote from: Garand69 on September 28, 2009, 11:07:42 AM
MAYDAY-MAYDAY-MAYDAY

THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS FOLKS!

Have you ever heard the joke.....So Ole, a Cheesehead, and a Hoosier walk into an Appleseed??? This is not good.

So serious the The Guy has had to cancel his annual pilgrimage to Tupelo MS where he charts the annual migration of the North American Three-toed Snipe!!!

It's a good thing too, I don't mind takin on two Border Raidin States at the same time by myself, but THREE!......I ain't as good as I once was......

Do you see this Illinois, the best can never rest. What's next? Missouri? and Lord help us all if the massed hoards of Appleseed starved Iowainians figure out how to cross the Mississippi....OH THE HUMANITY!!!

What An Idea Thanks Garand just swing by Iowa and bring down a Truck load of em they would work even better then the Flesh eating Mutant Zombie Paratrooper Monkeys  >:D,,,,,,,,,,Now if I just have time and am in the right place at the time  :D

Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

Ashes

Shush.. Super secret squirrel map on how to find the range...

**)

Garand69

Boy was that close!

No interlopers/instigators at Bonfield! (Colorado has not accepted Sheepdog's immigration request yet!!)

BUT, is it because they are building up a larger Border Raiding Force (aka; BaRF) for our new DAR in Durand, IL????

We cannot rest now! On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory layed down to rest, and in resting died!!!

Hustle hustle hustle IL! We have a state to defend!

SEE YOU ALL IN DURAND ON OCT 10-11!!! ;)

They wouldn't dare raid Ottawa on Oct 24-25 or Nov 7-8!.........Or would they????
Garand69

-Chester W. Nimitz

EEL

Seems CA is making a move on Illinois at Ottawa in October.  Maybe JohnnyAppleseed is a lead recon element for ColyCat.

Stay vigilant Illinois.  It would appear other states are following our lead and are now challenging our sovereignty.

LayloPro

It would appear other states are following our lead and are now challenging our sovereignty.

Naw...probably more like shock over the latest "export" from Chicago, and figure y'all need some help getting them home folks off the couch......and out to the range.... :o ??? &)

Hmmm, I might even have to wander out there myself...... >:D Figure I can bring a little snowfall in with me from SoCal......get you guys started off right! **) **) ;D

Heheheh......

See y'all in a bit.....

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.