News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

PA State & Regional Promotions

Started by Nut Farmer, September 24, 2009, 08:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nut Farmer

As my role as PA Promotions Boss, I have worked hard the last two nights getting the word out on the remaining PA Appleseeds for 2009 - especially Chambersburg.  I am focusing on groups like the Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, 4-H and home school networks.  My approach is from top down whereas the local promotions BOTG go from the ground up.  Hopefully this approach will open up the awareness of Appleseed events to a much larger network of people.  I focus on kids groups as they are the future.

Is there any other groups that the local BOTG folks would like me to invite from an organizational level?  Mooney was very helpful in providing me surrounding cities in PA and MD for the Chambersburg shoot - that really helped me target the right groups in the region.  I need the same information for Manheim and Slippery Rock.  For Slippery Rock, can you provide me with the OH areas that should be included?

Thank You,
Doug
NY DAR (Barre Center) Owner
NY Promotions Boss
PA Promotions Boss
WNY BOTG
SUPPORT RWVA - Hold An Appleseed!

Big H

Quote from: Nut Farmer on September 24, 2009, 08:51:40 AM
Mooney was very helpful in providing me surrounding cities in PA and MD for the Chambersburg shoot - that really helped me target the right groups in the region.  I need the same information for Manheim
Manheim, PA 17545.

Nearby cities: Harrisburg, York, Reading, Lebanon, Hershey, Pottsville, State College, Carlisle, Gettysburg, Bloomsburg, Selinsgrove, Bethlehem, Allentown.

Within 2 hours drive: Philadelphia, PA; Wilmington and Newark, DE; Baltimore, Hagerstown, and Frederick, MD.

Thanks for doing this!  @@)

Cowdog

Slippery Rock ---
Mileages Approximate

Erie Pa (80 miles)
Youngstown Ohio (40 miles)
Pittsburgh Pa (55 miles)
Cleveland Oh (95-100 miles)
Wheeling WV (90 miles)

Feel free to PM me if you need more

Cowdog
My avatar is the Flag of John Proctor's Westmoreland County Provincials, from 1775