News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

new CT State Coordinator

Started by centerpunch, September 23, 2009, 03:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

centerpunch

Todd R., a.k.a. CortJestir, has taken over the reins as CT State Coordinator, and will be the go-to guy for the Nutmeg State.

I'd like to thank all and sundry for the support during my time as SC, and wish Todd the best in continuing the AS program.

Gordon Jones/centerpunch
"It is no use to preach to [children] if you do not act decently yourself."
        -Theodore Roosevelt

"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock."
        -Will Rogers

crak

Thanks Gordon for bringing CT this far.  Great ranges, great people, and a great program.

Todd: Congrats!
Check your drama at the door.

B9

Gordon, you got CT going and now Todd will continue on.
Thanks

"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

CortJestir

Undoubtedly, without Gordon, many Riflemen in CT would not have been made, including yours truly.

I'm excited to carry on as State Coordinator for CT - a large task, to be sure, but thanks to Gordon, we have a growing contingent of passionate and able Appleseeders in this state.

Thank you, Gordon, for all you have done for Appleseed. I'll see you on the Trail.  :)
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D