News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Local source for Tech-Sights

Started by CortJestir, September 11, 2009, 09:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CortJestir

Hello CT Appleseeders:

If you're in a pinch for a set of Tech-Sights, head on down to CT Sporting Arms in North Branford, CT (1179 Foxon Rd). Arnie and Bill, members of my gun club , have started stocking Tech-Sights for Ruger 10/22s, Marlin 795s, and SKS's. They also have the sight adjustment tool.

Prices run a little higher than online and from EEL, but you get 'em now and you're supporting both a local business and someone who avidly supports Project Appleseed. Folks, these guys pass out our flyers at their store, talk up Appleseed to customers, and will also start including info about Appleseed in their e-newsletter. They are stand-up Americans and are willing to help grow Appleseed in CT. Hopefully, they'll be attending the Hartford AS in November on Sunday (they run the store on Saturdays) and you can meet 'em.

Tell 'em Todd sent ya. ;)
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D