News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

PA Regional Promotions Support - How Can I Help?

Started by Nut Farmer, September 23, 2009, 01:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nut Farmer

I'm the Promotion Boss for NY and have been asked by Mooney to help out with regional promotions until someone from PA can fill the role.  I my promotions, I invite all area (within 100 miles) Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, 4-H and as many home school networks as I can find. 

What I need to know is what events do you want me to work on?

Why am I doing this?  One reason is that help is needed and I want to help do something I'm good at.  The other is that I's a PA boy.  I was born in York and grew up just south of Harrisburg in the West Shore (Etters).  I graduated from Penn State and ended up in NY with a nice farm where I established the first NY DAR.

Please let me help fill up your shoots.

Thanks,
Doug Taylor
NY Promotions Boss
NY DAR (Barre Center) Owner
NY Promotions Boss
PA Promotions Boss
WNY BOTG
SUPPORT RWVA - Hold An Appleseed!

B9

"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

mooney

Love ya Man!!!!

Thanks for the help. Feel free to call me anytime. I'm a little slow to answer questions here on the board because of my schedule, but I do get over here so nothing should go unanswered. If you have an urgent need for help calling me is the best way to get me. Leave me a message and I will call you back asap.

Mooney
PA SC
Mooney

Big H

Quote from: Nut Farmer on September 23, 2009, 01:13:23 AM
I'm the Promotion Boss for NY and have been asked by Mooney to help out with regional promotions until someone from PA can fill the role.  In my promotions, I invite all area (within 100 miles) Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, 4-H and as many home school networks as I can find. 

What I need to know is what events do you want me to work on?
Please let me help fill up your shoots.

:sos: Manheim, PA, 20 miles East of Harrisburg at exit 266 on the PA Turnpike, needs help filling up our monthly shoots, the 3rd week-end every month, for the rest of 2010. We need 20 shooters Feb. 20-21, and we will expand our capacity to 30 shooters from Mar. 20-21 on. If we get more, we'll figure out a way to accommodate them.  ;)  Thanks for picking up a bucket!

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=11142.0