News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

My first rimfire match

Started by Appalacious, September 20, 2009, 04:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Appalacious

It went very well I'd say.  There were only 4 or 5 others there, but I was able to introduce Appleseed to them.  Beating them all by about 40 points didn't hurt....

Hopefully I'll be able to keep going to these things to convince that club that they need to host an appleseed in Macon.

J
Condescension is a GOOD thing.

sanderman79

Way to go J. We need as many sites in GA as we can get.  Especially so all yall in south GA will stop whining about having to drive up north.  Also way to kick butt.

Raymon

Appalacious

I'm not whining  >:(

I just really really don't like driving that far north!  Its a loonnngg way!  I'm tired! my feet hurt!  Its too far!!!!

J

SamD

QuoteI just really really don't like driving that far north!  Its a loonnngg way!  I'm tired! my feet hurt!  Its too far!!!!

No need to drive North. By my 5 minute count here there are no less than 38 rifle ranges south of Macon.
No telling how many farmers with enough land or govt ranges. How many have you contacted to find a place to Appleseed?

Believe I'd be looking hard for a place to shoot if'n my feets was that sore  ;D

Appalacious

only contacted...9 so far.  Will keep trying...
J

SamD

Persistence my friend, Persistence  O0